User
Pass
2FA

LEGION: Rogue Discussions
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message14416
nslftw

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-04-2018 15:43)

Post Posted: 20-03-2018, 18:08:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can someone tell me what Order Advancements I should choose, are any broken? Thanks
0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 08-04-2018, 12:27:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nslftw wrote:
Can someone tell me what Order Advancements I should choose, are any broken? Thanks

As far as I have witnessed, the ones which do not work are Defiant Legacy (Tier 4, option #1) as in the defias thieves do not return with an item of value, although the success chance on missions is increased.
Also, on the next tier 5, Plunder (option #1), which allows you to place work orders for seals of fate does not work as well. We will not comment the option #2 on the same tier, as champions cannot be used as combat allies since it is not implemented. And the last tier is clear.
So my order advancement goes like this:
Tier 1 - Sneak Attack (Option #2)
Tier 2 - The Vault (Option #1)
Tier 3 - Weapons Smuggler (Option #2)
Tier 4 - Defiant Legacy (Option #1)
Tier 5 - Plunder (Option #1, seeming as both do not work, it does not matter which one you choose here for the time being)
Tier 6 - Armed to the Teeth

I hope I've helped.

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

Snapawn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-06-2018 19:57)

Post Posted: 02-05-2018, 00:06:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

imn playing outlaw since I started here like 1/2 years ago and its true the best spec in this server its Sin, subt its good, and then outlaw its ment to be trash, its the most bug of all the 3 specs, I don't know why but when it come to fixes have none, I just posted one of the most annoying bugs I have ever seen since is started, Adrenalite Rush CD totally broken, I will post link hre so you can see that im talking about, also the dmg with bis legendarys and 895 gear with the right stats its really really low, so low that im switching specs as sson as I get mastery gear for sin, im soo frustrated now -

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Rogue-OUTLAW-Adrenaline-Rush-CD-t521030.html

"imagine a king who fight his own battle"
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 01 August 2018 06:29

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

The time now is 02-05-2024, 17:47:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x