User
Pass
2FA

Lags in battlegrounds/arenas

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message524
LEONZN

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-12-2020 20:44)

Post Posted: 26-07-2018, 17:08:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Anyone else having lag issues/delays in battlegrounds its been going on for a while eventually it starts slow and then disconnects.... xD
0 0

Juhziz

[🌟Most Wanted]

(since 14-04-2024 16:26)

Votes: 133

Post Posted: 26-07-2018, 21:57:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, you can try this:

Right click on Network from tray icon
Open network & Internet settings
Change adapter options
Right click on Ethernet(/your network device)
Properties
Configure...
Advanced
If you have an option to set the Speed&Duplex setting set it to 100BaseTX Full Duplex. / 1Gbps Full Duplex or max.
If you have an option to set the TCP/UDP Checksum Offload setting (IPv4), may vary in specific naming, disable this setting.

Changing these options will normally cause your connection to reset temporarily. You may also have to restart your system after changing these options to connect to the internet once more

After this, Remove the Temporary Files:
The first step to solving this problem is to delete your entire Cache folder(located in the World of Warcraft directory)
The second step to solving this problem is to delete your temporary data files (located in C:Windows\\Temp) AND open Internet Explorer, press Left ALT button, Tools, Internet Options, General: Browsing history: Delete temporary files.

-

0 0

LEONZN

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-12-2020 20:44)

Post Posted: 26-07-2018, 23:44:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,

Yeah so i tried this fix a total of 3 times

The first try after restarting my pc the ethernet did not connect i think because i set it to 1Gbps Full Duplex.
So in my second try i set it to 10mbps full duplex that worked but the ms was really high but it got down to 202-205 ms and was working smoothly until i joined a bg and then it got stuck like it does by first small delays then the delays got bigger and bigger and then eventually i had to close wow.
Now my third try was a little bit modified and in that i set the option to 100 mpbs full duplex that worked but as soon as i joined in to the realm i had 140-145 ms until i joined a bg and then it went bad as well.

Now
I had both TCP/UDP Checksum Offload setting (IPv4)
So i disable them both and tried but it did not work.

In all my testing/fixing i saw the ms world going up and then the ms home follows it but its still lower then ms world.
Ms world seems to be causing lag for some reason that i can not figure out.
I asked other players and there were few experiencing the lag while there were others who were having ms world and ms home at 200 and 200+ with 0 lags

Thank you for the fix but sadly it did not work -.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 16-05-2024, 19:07:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x