User
Pass
2FA

Launcher cannot init hooks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message297
milui

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-10-2019 20:13)

Post Posted: 16-09-2019, 15:34:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,
I do have the game, I got it from a different private server and it works. Now I downloaded your launcher and extracted it in the same folder.
At first a black window popped up telling me, it doesn't work, I should retry with admin rights. I alsways open the laumcher with admin rights, though.
Then I figured the WoW.exe is named Argus-Wow.exe (the game I downloaded before). So I renamed your WoW.exe file to WoW2 and the former Argus-Wow I named WoW, just how yours was called before. Now when I open the launcher, the black window pops up and says:
Quote:
SystemError, can't init hooks, please report this on the forums
https://www.wow-freakz.com/legion_download

Drücken Sie eine beliebige Taste . . . Found BuildInfo at 0x141391948
Found NetClient::ProcessMessage at 0x1405FB690
Found ClientServices::Send at 0x140D65AC0
Found DataStore::WriteInt8 at 0x1401AACC0
SystemError, can't init hooks, please report this on the forums
https://www.wow-freakz.com/legion_download

Drücken Sie eine beliebige Taste . . . Found BuildInfo at 0x141391948
Found NetClient::ProcessMessage at 0x1405FB690

But in the back the games login screen pops up. It is still from the server I used before (higher verion 7.3.5) and I cannot login.
Do I really have to download the whole game again? Or is there any chance to use your launcher with it?

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 17-09-2019, 11:46:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello milui,

You absolute need to download the whole game again.

Even if you'd manage to get it to run, there's no way to downgrade from 7.3.5 to 7.2.5 anymore, as Blizzard disabled this possibility, thus you can't play on our server with the client you have anyway.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 12-05-2024, 06:58:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x