User
Pass
2FA

Launcher wont open

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message6835
Roll123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-04-2023 05:24)

Votes: 1

ClimaxPrince 
Post Posted: 16-06-2017, 19:11:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So 2 days ago i was fine,I could run the game with no problems and then all of the sudden when i tried to open the game again it didn't worked,just like that.No error,just stays in the background proc without popping up.I tried to reinstall the game first time (using only the launcher),same problem,then I tried to download the torrent and still nothing.When i launched the *launcher_freakz64* it got removed,i disabled my AS,fixed that problem,then i tried to launch the game again,same *not popping up* problem.I had this issue 1 month ago but I fixed it only by changing the compatibility from windows 8 to windows 7,did the same thing,still nothing.I tried to remove the *read-only* attribute from data folder,i cant because it automatically checks again,got the *full control* for that so i have no idea why.I know i asked for help back then,and you guys couldn't help me,is there anyway i can fix my problem? It just stays there for like...forever,i even tried waiting 2-3h,reinstalled my OS and still nothing,tried using the new launcher,but still nothing.

SS: (with my folder)

SS2: (as you can see,just stays in the background doing kinda nothing)

SS3: (that happens when i change my compatibility to windows 7)
And now the funny part,i asked a friend to upload his *data* folder so i can try with his files,it worked just fine,sadly,i cant even press *enter world* without getting the *stopped working* error/crash.But I can open the game,with his *data* the core data will download with no problems at all,then i can launch the game..log in with my account,but i cant play...PLEASE HELP.

0 0

Roll123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-04-2023 05:24)

Votes: 1

ClimaxPrince 
Post Posted: 17-06-2017, 12:22:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed it.It was my AS (Avast).Looks like even if you disable it,it will still block some files,so i had to uninstall it.Now it works just fine,even my bnet has no problems..thanks for help i guess -
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 06:40:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x