User
Pass
2FA

[Legendary] Velen's Future Sight

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message733
Lhiithium

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-03-2024 13:38)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 08-07-2019, 16:55:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: Velen's Future Sight.

Bug description: Velen's should not fully overheal. Velen's should overheal when A tick of it is both effective and goes past full. (somewhat like the Aura Mastery on AoS).

Proof: Link (13:11) - We can see one HS that heals a full HP tank (notice that the damage is taken a second after the HS lands, watch it on 0.25 speed). There's no split of the overheal on the full party.
This is what happens Freakz and probably a reason why lag occurs when paired with other spells like Aura Mastery on AoS or why it overheals so much on meters. This could be a big thing for the healers that rely on that overheal.

Last edited by Lhiithium on 08-07-2019, 17:00:13; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 11-07-2019, 18:23:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote by lhiithium:
Quote:

Alright, will try with other words,
So,
Velen is kind of an effective heal, just like Aura Mastery on AoS, and it shouldn't overheal unless a portion of an amout of heal it does heals and the other goes past full hp.
Let's say we have 2 injured
I pop Velen, I heal with a spell one of them for 20, lets say I heal for 10 dmg and overheal for 10. That 10 overheal of the spell is split into half (50% of the overheal is redistributed up to 3 nearby bla bla) and heals through Velen 5 dmg. But let's say that person didn't need 5, but 4. It heals for 4 and 1 goes into overheal, therefore the tick does not fully overheal.
Now, I have these two people full and while I still have Velen I press another healing spell to heal for x dmg, but since everyone is full the Velen is not triggered because the heal of it would fully overheal.
If everybody in a party is full, velen does no heal -> there's no overheal.

in short, if there is noone to heal velen's should not trigger overhealing, which it currently does.

Confirmed

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by bosfreak12, 11 July 2019 16:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 22:19:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x