User
Pass
2FA

Leveling Chest Map

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message868
Introverse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-06-2022 13:37)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 15-11-2021, 03:19:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Coordinates of Leveling Chests

Hey hey. I've decided to do these maps in order to help out new players who can't rely on heirlooms while leveling up. A quick disclaimer is that most of the flight points have at least one chest around, so you don't really need to go out of your way to get them, unless you get unlucky or REALLY need a lot of items, in which case maps will come in handy.

I'll be leaving the exact coordinates in a convenient way so that you can use the addons TomTom and CopyPasta to mark them in your own map. If you don't really need that much precision, the screenshots should be enough.

OBS: If you find a wrong waypoint or a leveling chest that isn't listed yet, please let me know

Terokkar Forest, Outland

Spoiler:

Hellfire Peninsula, Outland

Spoiler:

Borean Tundra, Northrend

Spoiler:

Dragonblight, Northrend

Spoiler:

IMPORTANT: Please notice that the leveling chests in Draenor aren't as efficient as the other ones, as they require level 98 to be looted. By the time you're 98, it's best to just rush it to 100 and get acess to the Broken Isles leveling chests, as they are much stronger.

Frostfire Ridge, Draenor

Spoiler:

Gorgrond, Draenor

Spoiler:

Talador, Draenor

Spoiler:

Azsuna, Broken Isles

Spoiler:

Last edited by Introverse on 23-01-2022, 16:43:13; edited 15 times in total
2 0

Zlu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-02-2024 22:32)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 15-11-2021, 08:00:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you want screenshots to display, use [img]DIRECT LINK[/img]

Nice job!

1 0

Introverse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-06-2022 13:37)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 15-11-2021, 17:52:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I used "[ img ]https://i.imgur.com/setoSWW.png[ /img ]" (spaced the command to show)
In preview it works fine... I've heard something about needing to have x posts done before you can properly use images. Not sure if that's the case, but as it is now should be enough ig.
Thanks!

0 0

Zlu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-02-2024 22:32)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 15-11-2021, 19:40:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Could be. Real nice guide to have nonetheless.
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 18:52:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x