Pass
2FA

Search found 39 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [WOTLK] Bug quest How To Win Friends And Influence Enemies
Introverse

Replies: 1
Views: 161

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-01-2022, 18:07:56   Subject: [REJECTED] [WOTLK] Bug quest How To Win Friends And Influence Enemies
Greetings,
Please keep in mind that this is a one-handed weapon, so the only specialization that can equip both is Frost (Givre). As shown on your screenshot, you are currently in the Unholy (Impie) ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] "A Dying World" quest bug
Introverse

Replies: 3
Views: 380

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-01-2022, 22:56:16   Subject: [REJECTED] "A Dying World" quest bug
Greetings,
Your issue has been handled via ticket. For anyone that may come across a similar situation, please make sure to fly closer to the ground, as you may be dismounted when the zone changes ph ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Bug quest "bonds of thunder" unavable to summon the pet "hati" when i click on the console
Introverse

Replies: 2
Views: 270

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-01-2022, 21:33:05   Subject: [REJECTED] Bug quest "bonds of thunder" unavable to summon the pet "hati" when i click on the console
Greetings,
I see you've already completed the quest, as well as 1472 other players. In this case, it was most likely related to the character, rather than a quest issue. With that being said, I'll be ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] need help Urgent I silencied bug i dont move or anything
Introverse

Replies: 5
Views: 341

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-01-2022, 00:48:10   Subject: [REJECTED] need help Urgent I silencied bug i dont move or anything
Greetings,
I see that you've already managed to unstuck yourself. In this case, I'll be rejecting the report, but feel free to open a new one if you find any other issues.
Kind regards,
Introverse.
  Topic: Where am I? Week 4
Introverse

Replies: 4
Views: 1163

PostForum: Old Events   Posted: 07-01-2022, 19:59:28   Subject: Where am I? Week 4
Where am I?
How it works:
Every week, I will update this topic with a new screenshot in a specific location from WoW.
You will have to post a screenshot of your character in the exact location and ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [kul tiras] Scouting map
Introverse

Views: 211

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-01-2022, 07:07:50   Subject: [REJECTED] [kul tiras] Scouting map
Greetings, Heisfetch
This is how the Scouting Map works. You can only move on to the next zone once you've completed all of the chapters from the previous zone selected. You can keep track of it by c ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] The Legend of Mechagon I deleted the quest and I can't do it anymore and the quest
Introverse

Views: 166

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-01-2022, 18:13:05   Subject: [REJECTED] The Legend of Mechagon I deleted the quest and I can't do it anymore and the quest
Greetings, Jirayadaigo
You currently have active [url=www.wowhead.com/quest=56156/a-tempered-blade][A Tempered Blade] in your quest log. This quest is the requirement to access the questline for Mech ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] The Legend of Mechagon help bug
Introverse

Views: 142

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-01-2022, 06:10:57   Subject: [REJECTED] The Legend of Mechagon help bug
Greetings, Jirayadaigo
Please consider opening a ticket in-game (you can access it by pressing Esc and selecting Help) as this is the correct way to receive assistance in this case. As this is not a ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Zuldazar] [campaign] Plot twist
Introverse

Views: 276

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-01-2022, 22:02:08   Subject: [REJECTED] [Zuldazar] [campaign] Plot twist
Greetings,
Since this is the first complaint about this quest, and it is most likely to be happening due to gear disparity, I'll be rejecting it. We'll keep an eye to see if similar reports are done, ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Zuldazar] [campaign] Plot twist
Introverse

Views: 276

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-01-2022, 18:24:31   Subject: [REJECTED] [Zuldazar] [campaign] Plot twist
Greetings, Damrok
It's hard to tell by looking at your interface, but could it be the case that, at this moment, you had resurrection sickness? Having 8.000 hp with 182ilvl at level 112 doesn't seem ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Zandalar Forever! quest / scenario wont start.
Introverse

Views: 291

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-01-2022, 17:27:20   Subject: [REJECTED] Zandalar Forever! quest / scenario wont start.
Great. I'll be closing this topic, but feel free to open a new one if you find any bugs.
Kind regards,
Introverse.
Introverse

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-01-2022, 16:41:55   Subject: [REJECTED] Zandalar Forever! quest / scenario wont start.
A server restart happened recently, have you checked in the past 7 hours to see if it still doesn't work for you? Also, could it be the case that you're trying to do it while in a party group?
Regard ...
Introverse

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-01-2022, 04:44:04   Subject: [REJECTED] Zandalar Forever! quest / scenario wont start.
Greetings,
I just checked the quest myelf, and the gossip works properly. Please, try to abandon the quest and clear cache before attempting it again. Let me know if this doesn't work for you.
Kind ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Corruption] Severe vs abilities, essence
Introverse

Views: 354

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-12-2021, 19:21:54   Subject: [REJECTED] [Corruption] Severe vs abilities, essence
Greetings,
I will be closing this topic, as the subject has already been addressed. Feel free to open a new one if you find any other possible bug.
Kind regards,
Introverse.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Send My Father a Message quest bugged
Introverse

Replies: 4
Views: 508

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-12-2021, 19:09:25   Subject: [REJECTED] Send My Father a Message quest bugged
Greetings,
I will be closing this topic due to inactivity, but feel free to open a new one if you need. The quest is not bugged, as a total of 10801 players have already completed it on our realm, so ...

Page 1 of 3 Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next