User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [kul tiras] Scouting map

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message205
heisfetch

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-01-2022 06:30)

Post Posted: 07-01-2022, 06:28:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: idk what link im supposed to enter here -
Character name: sercei
Bug description: The scouting map has an orange quest icon above it, but it doesnt let me choose a zone to go to. Which means i cant start any of the zone questlines. I originally started the stormsong questline, and i've completed 4/8 chapters of it. I wanna start the Tiragarde Sound questline now, but i can't, as shown in the screenshots.
Proof: https://ibb.co/wsTqPJ1
https://ibb.co/x7DXxJv

0 0

Introverse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-06-2022 13:37)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 07-01-2022, 07:07:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings, Heisfetch

This is how the Scouting Map works. You can only move on to the next zone once you've completed all of the chapters from the previous zone selected. You can keep track of it by checking the respective achievement, in this case [Stormsong and Dance]. If you're not quite sure of what quest to do next, please consider having a look at this wowpedia article displaying every quest in the zone.

I'll be rejecting the topic, since it works as intended, but feel free to open a new one if you find any bug.

Kind regards,
Introverse.

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Introverse, 07 January 2022 05:08

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 11:56:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x