User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] The Legend of Mechagon help bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message135
Jirax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-03-2022 11:37)

Post Posted: 06-01-2022, 03:43:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: The Legend of Mechagon
Character name:Jirayadaigo
Bug description: bug help
Proof:

I got an issue with a intro Mechagon quest. I was doing the The Legend of Mechagon quest but didn't complete it, then i've done a Operation - Mechagon keystone and the chain quest that would bring me to Mechagon simply skipped automatically. Then i deciced to abandon the quest i had and try to pick it up again but it haven't showed up anywhere and i don't know what to do anymore.

0 0

Introverse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-06-2022 13:37)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 06-01-2022, 06:10:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings, Jirayadaigo

Please consider opening a ticket in-game (you can access it by pressing Esc and selecting Help) as this is the correct way to receive assistance in this case. As this is not a proper bug report, I will reject it, but feel free to open a new topic if you find any bug, providing proof of it.

Kind regards,
Introverse.

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Introverse, 06 January 2022 04:11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 17:39:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x