User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] The Legend of Mechagon I deleted the quest and I can't do it anymore and the quest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message162
Jirax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-03-2022 11:37)

Post Posted: 06-01-2022, 17:23:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: The Legend of Mechagon help
Character name:Jirayadaigo
Bug description: I deleted the initial mission : The Legend of Mechagon. and I can't find the mission to do it again
Proof:
With my other chars she is there to be made and in this char Jirayadaigo she doesn't appear anymore.
thanks for listening

0 0

Introverse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-06-2022 13:37)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 06-01-2022, 18:13:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings, Jirayadaigo

You currently have active [A Tempered Blade] in your quest log. This quest is the requirement to access the questline for Mechagon. After you complete it, the next one should be [Fame Waits for Gnome One], and then [The Legend of Mechagon].

Regards,
Introverse.

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮.

Last edited by Introverse on 06-01-2022, 18:15:41; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Introverse, 06 January 2022 16:16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 19:53:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x