User
Pass
2FA

Mage - deep freeze/ring of frost and improved cone of cold diminishing returns bugs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message696
breakfast

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-01-2014 05:39)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 28-09-2013, 12:47:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, boys and girls!
First of all I'll like to start with an apologize, if I was suppose to post this in the ''suggestions'' section, but im sure its nothing new for you and I won't suprise you at all. So the problem is - im playing frost mage ever since vanilla wow and i've never seen it more op. Truly, its one of the most boosted classes at 4.3.4(maybe along with resto shammys), but beside that there is really flavor him bugs here in Freakz. Since 4.2 deep freeze and ring of frost suppose to share deminishing returs, in other words - you deep freeze for 5 seconds, put a ring on it and it have to be only 5 seconds, not 9. This is really op on arenas, cuz u dont even have to cast sheep..your cast cant be interrupted, because there is no cast. That allows you to CC really easy.
And the second problem - Improved cone of cold does not share dr with with frost nova and pet freeze. Witch is just...I'm no longer playing frost, simply cuz there is no way to be beated by melee charter.(exept maybe blood dk, but we all know how bugged they are)
Anyway, as I say at the beggining of my topic - I'm sure this is no supprise for anyone, but I just wanna get some info about is there hope for that bugs to be fixed. Frost mage is boosted enough without this stuff and I wanna play it as close as possible to blizz like. I'll be glad if someone from team freakz respond me.
Thanks for your attention and have a nice day.
With love from Bulgaria -
pp: sorry if my english failed me somewhere on the road.

http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&cn=Comeasyouare
0 0

Ulver

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-01-2015 13:54)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 28-09-2013, 18:46:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

http://www.wowwiki.com/Diminishing_returns
Cone of Cold does not share DR with Freeze or Frost Nova
I think Rogues got the most love from Blizzard on 4.3

0 0

nazty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2013 03:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 30-09-2013, 03:32:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

he's right about deep freeze and rof though

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 24-09-2024, 22:33:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x