User
Pass
2FA

Mop to Legion
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message33692
Dithis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2019 11:18)

Votes: 90

Post Posted: 24-01-2017, 01:31:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Current implementation doesn't allow this. However this is one of those subjects not fully decided, I was hoping this topic would help the decision, but as you can see above it doesn't

Really? People going far and wide asking for a char transfer all over the thread and you still can't see what would help making a decision? Come on.

Shocker wrote:
Each of those is implemented in a totally different way (achievements, mounts, titles, pets, items). And on top of that, the implementation between the 2 expansions is also different (for items the difference is extreme, have you seen how item system got TOTALLY changed in legion?). One of the MANY reasons for the fresh realm is this, structural diffrence

Then basically, there's no use playing on Freakz as this is going to happen again and players won't ever dream of farming something that they'll be keeping for future expansions...
One may as well go to another Legion server with actual working content rather than wait for a "fresh" realm to be born where one will start from scratch.
Makes sense doesn't it?
Basically, the only reason people stick to a wow server is because they spent efforts and time on their account. If these accounts can't be carried between expansions, there's no longer any reason to be patient and wait for the new realms to be scripted and working.

Most of the other servers understood this and offered some sort of a copy for the chars in order to satisfy their ol players but I guess you care more for those theoretical new players than those who supported the server for so long.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 24-01-2017, 01:34:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dithis wrote:
Really? People going far and wide asking for a char transfer all over the thread and you still can't see what would help making a decision? Come on.
Do I need to repeat the math argument again? Yes, COUPLE of players ask for this. The other 30.000+ active players don't.

Shocker wrote:
One may as well go to another Legion server with actual working content
No such thing and I'm sure you already know that. We don't even have PTR realm but we have more mechanics working than those other legion servers you're talking about.

Please stop bullying the staff into accepting your requests or otherwise threatening you're leaving the server. Thank you.

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Dithis

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 24-01-2017, 01:40:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Please stop bullying the staff into accepting your requests or otherwise threatening you're leaving the server. Thank you.

I'm neither bullying the staff nor threatning to leave the server. If the server doesn't satisfy my needs any longer, I'll leave without notice.

Shocker wrote:
Yes, COUPLE of players ask for this. The other 30.000+ active players don't.

Do you expect the whole server to offer his opinion? Not everyone cares to speak up.
That doesn't make the voice of those who do less significant.

0 0

troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 19:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 24-01-2017, 01:45:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dear shocker,

I really hate to repeat myself, but seeing as you are actually active on this thread, I'd really like to know

troncho wrote:

as a player who has donated money for mounts and pets (and the insane title), i ask you shocker: do you want me to donate again for those same mounts and pets (and the insane title) I have on mop, so i could still have them on legion?

p.s. i really like my enchanted fey dragon

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

Post Posted: 24-01-2017, 01:48:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

troncho wrote:
dear shocker,

I really hate to repeat myself, but seeing as you are actually active on this thread, I'd really like to know

troncho wrote:

as a player who has donated money for mounts and pets (and the insane title), i ask you shocker: do you want me to donate again for those same mounts and pets (and the insane title) I have on mop, so i could still have them on legion?

I already replied
Shocker wrote:
Bottom line, full character transfer IS OUT OF DISCUSSION and this decision is final. Partial is still in debate

But there doesn't seem to be any more debate on partial transfer (mounts/pets/whatever), just ranting

Dithis wrote:
Do you expect the whole server to offer his opinion? Not everyone cares to speak up.
That doesn't make the voice of those who do less significant.
What I expect is you also understanding what I'm saying. Fresh realm would be better for more players and worse for much less. Why can't you accept this or at least consider it?

WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Dithis

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 24-01-2017, 01:53:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Shocker wrote:
Bottom line, full character transfer IS OUT OF DISCUSSION and this decision is final. Partial is still in debate

But there doesn't seem to be any more debate on partial transfer (mounts/pets/whatever), just ranting

I already sent you my opinion and offered you a suggestion by personal message before all this started and before this thread was even created.

0 0

necromancer92

[esoteric]

(since 05-03-2021 11:30)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 24-01-2017, 01:54:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ppl dont speak up cos they're here to play the game regardless of the outcome. U r getting this stuff for free and they understand that without complaining. We've alrdy discussed this b4 our posts clogged up the thread and got deleted. If u recall I specifically asked u to present those Legion servers with so called "content" despite knowing that Freakz has provided the best scripted content for years.

Surely u r going to work on transfer coding and figuring out how to make mounts/pets/achievements server wide b4 calling me boot licker again?

Last edited by necromancer92 on 24-01-2017, 02:00:12; edited 1 time in total
0 0

troncho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-02-2018 19:32)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 24-01-2017, 01:59:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
troncho wrote:
dear shocker,

troncho wrote:

I already replied

actually, you havent

there are only 4 posts between this and the question

you haven't been clear as to where you would like us donors to donate again for items we already have on mop

I really don't mean to disrespect or anything, but I would really like a clear answer

0 0

Starsene

[Bone Fletcher]

(since 21-04-2022 01:09)

Post Posted: 24-01-2017, 02:03:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Shocker wrote:
One may as well go to another Legion server with actual working content
No such thing and I'm sure you already know that. We don't even have PTR realm but we have more mechanics working than those other legion servers you're talking about.

If you put up as much effort in legion as you did in mop then I doubt that, you do realize that malkorok is still a tank-and-spank dummy even on heroic right? There hasn't been a single *legit* kill of him yet on hc because he is so bugged.

And kind of funny how you suddenly out of nowhere care about the new player experience and bringing new players in when you absolutely did not give a *** about them in mop, hell you even wrecked the drops of timeless gear in the chests making them empty half of the time pretty much forcing them to farm mobs and elites for gear...but oh wait nobody wants to make groups anymore because you also wrecked coin/rep in groups. You can barely kill anything solo without gear. What about justice points? RDF only for some reason, great fun for new players. Can't blame people for not queing LFR but there are some bosses that completely *** over any chances of them being able to do bosses unless they get carried by...guess who, people with actual gear that already play for months. Prime examples being: Norushen instawiping the raid if someone DC's or errors out during the encounter which happens often in LFR, Sha of pride abilities which can STILL CRIT TO THIS VERY DAY, completely bugged prisons across all difficulties not just LFR which fill your pride meter to full in less than 3 seconds then the adds always focusing on a single player with no way to avoid them pretty much instakilling whoever is around, Dark shamans which are undoable in LFR due to overscaled abilities and haromm being bugged as hell with his cast abilities and wall being cast on himself. LFR is supposed to be pretty much a 25man dungeon so easy that braindead retards can do them and here its a luxury for some.
You can call bullshit on what I posted here but those bugs exist and have already been reported in their topics with nobody to fix them for months. If you really wanted new players to flock in and tell their buddies how great it is then you should've cared for them in the first place because nobody is buying it

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

Post Posted: 24-01-2017, 02:06:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That's the spirit, trash the server. That will surely convince us to transfer characters from MoP to Legion.

WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

necromancer92

[esoteric]

Post Posted: 24-01-2017, 02:07:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rants and fails to read

"As you may have already seen, in the past period MoP realm didn't receive hundreds of daily fixes like before. The reason for this is that we've been working on a Legion realm in the PAST MONTHS."

on main page.

Priceless

0 0

Starsene

[Bone Fletcher]

(since 21-04-2022 01:09)

Post Posted: 24-01-2017, 02:21:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

necromancer92 wrote:
Rants and fails to read

"As you may have already seen, in the past period MoP realm didn't receive hundreds of daily fixes like before. The reason for this is that we've been working on a Legion realm in the PAST MONTHS."

on main page.

Priceless

Dark shamans were already released on freakz before blizzard even launched Legion.

0 0

necromancer92

[esoteric]

Post Posted: 24-01-2017, 02:37:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Let's not resort to nitpicking, that's beside the point.
0 0

prashanth123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-08-2018 16:47)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 24-01-2017, 08:50:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Shocker,
There might be 100000 people in stormwind but there can only be 1 King Variann...You simply cannot expect all the active players to post in forums ,especially because its international now..Only some of us who dare to make an argument even log into Suggestions section ( Ignore those disrespectful runts ) !

And in the entire topic, as per my knowledge , there are only 2 people against char / vanity transfer i.e., U obviously and Necromancer92..And there are atleast 25+ players who are in favor of migration..So clearly the ratio logic is against ur odds, even at the 10000 player base level..

Secondly, ALL of us understand ur feel for a new afresh , new beginning realm.. You want to have a second baby , watch it grow like MOP , and feel that pride when it reaches all that eternal glory like our Noble Genesis (Lemme tell u , She is the best of her kind ) .. But simply emphathize us , stand in our shoes and think..We invested so much of our time into it...
Give me one legitimate satisfying reason as to why we cant keep atleast 1 char or at the very least , partial transfer ( achieve, mounts, pets, progressions)..

I would completely understand your frustration if people asked for their gold , for their farm-able mogs, for their inventory...But clearly that isnt the case here...We are asking for something trivial , something definitely achievable in the new realm if we set our hearts to do...But the plea here being, a humble request to save that time for us so we can focus more on wod/legion content...

The futuristic arguments such as : "ïf u want , u stay , else leave " i will leave if u force us to do things all over again " "what about incoming players ,Lets even out the grounds" "XYZ"are all completely invalid because the decision to play / play mop /play legion / play mop+legion is a matter at hand WHEN the realm gets released... We Dont even have a PTR yet....
It is afterall the management's decision as to how the server should work and player's individual decision what and where to play..

But here , Administration and The Representative Players are at 2 extreme ends trying to meet at a consensus preferably half way through where both party can be satisfied..But this is just going nowhere good...
My best advise would be to have an Ingame Q&A ( Definitely possible ) at peak hour and listen to what players have to say regarding migration/semi-migration . Just upright mute the flaming players.. Neither you nor us have the obligation to favor each other but lets atleast maintain a diplomatic relationship like we always did and meet half-way through..

P.s:

@Necromacer92 : Dude we got what u want to say, u r just too cool man..i mean it but please stop replying alternatively for every post....Anonymous,necro,anonymous,necro,anonymous,necro and stop fueling shocker and the flamers..Im starting to think if u r really to help the server or have one heck of a pop corn time.......No offense meant but with your interventions, this topic is going nowhere ; all due-respects , You and shocker are putting forward exactly the same arguments , just let us resolve it with him..Thank you!

@shocker , Kindly disregard .32 and such guys..I know your feel but u r just falling into their trap..Besides, i know you are willing to negotiate half way through from ur replies..Let us discuss about it..We have proposed , please give us ur clear decision in mind ! Lets negotiate...Thats how a good decision is always made..

@everyone : Lets all get back into track, buckle up and find some solution unanimously. More important, maintain respect for each other and server ! Let shocker propose his say , we all now know he has something in mind already!

Last edited by prashanth123 on 24-01-2017, 10:19:50; edited 5 times in total
1 0

alleex

[Master Race]

(since 13-11-2022 12:43)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 24-01-2017, 09:17:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you really want to see how many players want to keep their mounts and titles vs how many dont, just make a poll and put it on the site
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 24 January 2017 18:47

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

The time now is 29-04-2024, 17:26:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x