User
Pass
2FA

Multiboxing?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message11789
Dietrying

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2017 23:09)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 24-03-2012, 13:13:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

spartan123 wrote:
nynaeve wrote:
Funny thing about multiboxing, mind control one char off cliff in EOTS, other 4 will follow and jump to death

ahahhahah -

/target Diecryinghah
/follow
/targetlasttarget

Thats why i never go for the flag on EOTS...

Last edited by Dietrying on 24-03-2012, 13:58:47; edited 1 time in total
0 0

nynaeve

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-07-2012 13:15)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 24-03-2012, 13:38:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

But it was so fun, i was that priest gnome with pink hair, u grab flag, i mc and jump others jump after u. I couldnt stop laughing.
0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 24-03-2012, 13:51:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

...gnomes.

'nuff said.

0 0

Dietrying

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-03-2012, 15:49:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I made a new signature as a response to the attacks of angry players, who hate multibox.

from the screenshot:

I took and held the Gurubashi arena with my 10 shamans.
But rather than put a band together and fight with me, the players began to write tickets to GM.

0 0

PvPNoob

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-08-2012 19:16)

Post Posted: 25-03-2012, 18:20:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

0 0

djnucci

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-04-2013 00:51)

Post Posted: 25-03-2012, 18:43:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

the fact that dietryinghah etc etc has admitted on horde global to using a 3rd party keylogger program to multiboxing and the fact that he is usign it to farm honor and exploit healing stream totem should be warrant for a ban. this person has admitted to using a 3rd party program which the gms say isnt allowed...you say exploting isnt allowed he explotis healing stream totem is unkillable 15 people tested this today we focused oen of his shamans and the 10 different healign stream totems kept the one alive...the fact that he is Farming honor on these shaman multiboxers of his should warrant a ban as you say multiboxign is legal as long as you dont farm honor but that is exactly what he is doing. you gms need to understand about multiboxing...i dont mean to seem rude but it takes a 3rd party keylogger program to multibox which this dietryinghah person has stated many times...so why are you not following your own rules what makes this person so special other than the fact he probably donates but so do alot of us.
0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 25-03-2012, 19:45:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

djnucci wrote:
the fact that dietryinghah etc etc has admitted on horde global to using a 3rd party keylogger program to multiboxing and the fact that he is usign it to farm honor and exploit healing stream totem should be warrant for a ban. this person has admitted to using a 3rd party program which the gms say isnt allowed...you say exploting isnt allowed he explotis healing stream totem is unkillable 15 people tested this today we focused oen of his shamans and the 10 different healign stream totems kept the one alive...the fact that he is Farming honor on these shaman multiboxers of his should warrant a ban as you say multiboxign is legal as long as you dont farm honor but that is exactly what he is doing. you gms need to understand about multiboxing...i dont mean to seem rude but it takes a 3rd party keylogger program to multibox which this dietryinghah person has stated many times...so why are you not following your own rules what makes this person so special other than the fact he probably donates but so do alot of us.

Do you know what a "Keylogger" is?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Iv5IhLJ53w4:

Video of what Multibox is and hwo to do it.

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Dietrying

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-03-2012, 00:04:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Another QQ post with attempt to ban my characters. You had to create this topic in "Ban request" section.

djnucci wrote:
the fact that dietryinghah etc etc has admitted on horde global to using a 3rd party keylogger program to multiboxing and the fact that he is usign it to farm honor

*facepalm*
Do you have a screenshot where i kill my characters for honor?

djnucci wrote:
and exploit healing stream totem should be warrant for a ban. this person has admitted to using a 3rd party program which the gms say isnt allowed...

*facepalm*
do you have any proof? watch video on youtube which provided by Architech...

djnucci wrote:
you say exploting isnt allowed he explotis healing stream totem is unkillable 15 people tested this today we focused on of his shamans and the 10 different healign stream totems kept the one alive...

*facepalm*
Healing steam totems stacks only in party.
If you make raid with 6 shamans, last one will receive heal only from his own "Healing Steam Totem", because he will be located in 2nd group of your raid. Another 5 shamans (in 1st group) will receive heals from 5 healing totems in their group.

djnucci wrote:
unkillable 15 people tested this today we focused on of his shamans

10 players already tested that yesterday:

djnucci wrote:
the fact that he is Farming honor on these shaman multiboxers of his should warrant a ban as you say multiboxign is legal as long as you dont farm honor but that is exactly
what he is doing.

Do you have any proof?
Multibox is legal as long as you don't kill your own characters for honor.

djnucci wrote:
you gms need to understand about multiboxing...i dont mean to seem rude but it takes a 3rd party keylogger program to multibox which this dietryinghah person has stated many times...

"keylogger" ? *facepalm*

djnucci wrote:
so why are you not following your own rules what makes this person so special other than the fact he probably donates but so do alot of us.

It does not make me special.
All players are allowed to create more than 1 account and use multibox on this server.
btw, multibox increases the population of this server.

0 0

djnucci

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-04-2013 00:51)

Post Posted: 26-03-2012, 02:57:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

either way legal or not when the majority are reporting you and your griefing people and havign an unfair advantage and yes even 5 healing stream totems in one group healing those 5 shamans is an exdploit makes you unkillable and for another thing everyone and I mean everyone horde and alliance alike are tired of if you grief alliance and guarantee that the horde cant win a battleground when you are in there you take up soo much room for players who are actually wanting to play and not be a total douche.
0 0

Dietrying

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-03-2012, 12:07:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

djnucci wrote:
either way legal or not when the majority are reporting you and your griefing people and havign an unfair advantage

You think that the majority of them.
In fact, report only those who can't kill my shamans.
The truth is that my shamans are not immortal.

djnucci wrote:
and yes even 5 healing stream totems in one group healing those 5 shamans is an exdploit makes you unkillable

You do not see the difference between the exploit and the ability of the class. You're just simply trying to ban my shamans, because you failed against them.
For me, this is nothing new. If you really think this exploit, then regret it later on the official Blizzard forum.

djnucci wrote:
and for another thing everyone and I mean everyone horde and alliance alike are tired of if you grief alliance and guarantee that the horde cant win a battleground when you are in there you take up soo much room for players who are actually wanting to play and not be a total douche.

This is not because of me.
I advise you to read this topic:
http://forum.wow-freakz.com/L2P-Horde-big-RBG-problem-t130467.html

0 0

raxxar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-11-2015 11:03)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 26-03-2012, 12:21:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can't anyone just BAN this guy? He starts to annoy even me - a person that don't care for pvp.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 26-03-2012, 13:04:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dietrying good job man, I love how u make all these noobs rage lol -
0 0

Dietrying

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-03-2012, 06:34:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

spartan123 wrote:
Dietrying good job man, I love how u make all these noobs rage lol -

Thank you.
At least someone appreciated my game style.

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 27-03-2012, 07:17:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If I were you, I would check which one is his main char. Kill that one and the multiboxing is gone.
0 0

Ray-Uno

[Jesus of suburbia]

(since 27-08-2012 13:42)

Post Posted: 27-03-2012, 12:40:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

or you could all stay together and do an old fashioned 5v5.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by STARSTRiKE, 01 May 2012 08:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

The time now is 28-06-2024, 21:13:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x