User
Pass
2FA

Mute Requests are back!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Ban \ Mute Request
Author Message2421
Ravenous

[Retired E5150]

(since 28-12-2023 12:30)

Votes: 234

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 06-04-2016, 14:43:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Due to the fact that our global channels became a bit messy lately and the whole purpose of them is starting to fade, we decided to bring Mute Requests back.

This section is meant to cover:

global channels
    party
    raid
    whispers
    guild chat but only what is reffered regarding server/staff, anything else related between members will be sorted by that guild's leadership.

Please note that advertising and racism are still strictly forbidden on any channel! Please check this topic for a full set of possible actions that could get your character muted.

Any other player custom created channel like global_ru, global_es etc are not server official channels like global_ro and global_en, thus server rules/punishments/mute & bans requests are not applied to them.

PS - Do not waste our time by creating fake requests because such acts are punished ingame and on forum !!!

I AM NO LONGER A GAMEMASTER, PLEASE SEE SERVER STAFF

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Rageless, 06 April 2016 12:46

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Ban \ Mute Request  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 04:48:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x