User
Pass
2FA

News and updates: Instant 90 + crossfaction interactions and more, waiting for suggestions
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message35380
Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 4 hours ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 27-10-2017, 13:12:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

deathwalker wrote:
need to post in french, and change the website too it's too hard to find something for others, and help people to live stream PVP and PVE on twitch, make some events, add more GM and try to post one FaceBook Twiter everytime, and i'll be glade to live to help you in some events. and make closed group on FB it helps is you want i'll make one

What part of the website is it hard to find?

Regarding streams, here's where players can do them: https://www.wow-freakz.com/streams.php

Events are being made constantly, check the latest one: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Completed-PvP-One-by-one-Arena-Battle-I-t494331.html

Twitter is not so used rather than Facebook, where also we post everytime something new.

Closed group for what? Here's our Facebook server group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/freakz.ro/

Retired

0 0

deathwalker

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-03-2018 17:59)

Post Posted: 28-10-2017, 23:05:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

event like question and answer about the history of World of warcraft, make a game like playing chess, and about live stream make a channel in discord so any one start live stream will put the link there, an new at your server and i've never heard about it before i played in so many other privet servers like valhala f****** athissa warlegion, so you should make some publicity, and it's the first time that i played in server with less bugs, at this moment am inviting more players here,
and i like to lvl up so i'll bug report all bugged questes :p

0 0

TomTom9

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-02-2018 13:58)

Post Posted: 29-10-2017, 10:44:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

Don't understand why population is low in mop because the server and scripts are very good.
I suggest wowFreakz to mixt the 2faction for Dungeon Finder PVE.

Best

0 0

medowow77

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-11-2017 06:50)

Post Posted: 01-11-2017, 08:50:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just increase the drop, professions rates. as one of the quests leveling lovers, i hate to see myself struggling daily to get professions leveled little !!!!
Garrison should be working too, why not dear Sir???

WOW is not about PVP only, this is QUITE boring.

0 0

Grimmxsh

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-01-2018 15:11)

Post Posted: 07-11-2017, 15:36:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please scale down (dmg + hp) Ordos, Celestials and LFR to 15 or 10 man (if something like that is even possible). There's hardly any of those raids going on, even though people need them (it's just too hard to get 25 people constantly).
0 0

Fyury

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-11-2021 13:26)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 11-11-2017, 11:35:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The main reason why people are playing MoP is Siege of Orgrimmar. The vendor in each starting zone is giving you pvp items with ilvl 498 and people are doing only SoO. I would recommend that the vendors sell ToT Heroric items or Flexible SoO items. I want to play again MoP because you are releasing the last Bosses of SoO, but I can't do it. I have a itemlevel about 527. Nobody would invite me for SoO Flex or Normal mode.

2 0

Repitchx
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 10-07-2018 16:43)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-11-2017, 14:02:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Do gms delwte every post because salty? I came with suggestions. Instead of deleting my post, edit it or ask me. I know you dont like me, but at least try to be neutral.

Suggestion:

2s and 3s tournaments

More focus on mop pvp fixes, hopefully A bit less for legion

Advertisment for the server

Get QA ranks for pvp veterans of the server

0 0

bube90

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-02-2019 08:01)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 22-11-2017, 19:29:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Vendor with PvE gear and scaling MoP raids would be so usefil cuzz making raids with 120-130 ppl max online is pretty hard.
0 0

Grimmxsh

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-01-2018 15:11)

Post Posted: 23-11-2017, 07:45:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I know you probably don't like the idea of a gear vendor (even if it's just LFR gear), but it is fairly hard for new players to get decent ilvl for SoO (540+).

So instead of handing out free gear (with no effort) you should improve the existing ways of getting gear:

- 100% drop chance for an item (and make them drop 2?) on Ordos / Celestials
- increase SoO/ToT Hc trash item drop rate (2% is way too low ...)
- increase Timeless Coin rate or/and reduce prices for Burdens / Trinkets

For PvP:

- reduce the amount of people needed to start a BG (5v5, reduce the amount of people needed to keep the BG open as well, otherwise it will just close after 4min)
- increase Honor / Conquest rate in general or just for the Thunder Isle Dailies

Also would it be possible to get faction change for vote points again, since Alliance is pretty much dead in terms of PVE (There's still 2 Horde Guilds raiding / recruiting).

p.s.: please check https://forum.wow-freakz.com/PVP-Flag-Enemy-Players-in-Raids-High-Priority-t495530.html

1 0

Gabor2444

[Dark Archangel]

(since 14-10-2019 14:48)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 25-11-2017, 17:25:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Make The Lion Roars quest click-to-compltete because on a server with 120player at max peak its almost impossible to get in a battleground and impossible to get in the wanted battleground not mentioning it has to be won.
https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=32389&&name=the-lion-roars

1 0

Wedinn

[Retired]

(since 27-03-2023 16:11)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 25-11-2017, 17:54:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
I suggest wowFreakz to mixt the 2faction for Dungeon Finder PVE.

Dungeon groups are already cross-faction.
Quote:
event like question and answer about the history of World of Warcraft

We already have a group of Game Masters dedicated to organizing events on Genesis. If you have any event-related suggestions, feel free to PM me and I will forward them to everyone else.

Wedinn
Former Game Master & Discord Community Manager
(January 2017 - February 2018)

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 02-12-2017, 13:24:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just an update: I've seen A LOT of good suggestions here and will implement most of them (PvE downscaling, maybe increased drop rates, etc). We will start doing this next week

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
1 0

mR.Probz

[Dj.]

(since 23-02-2022 21:41)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 08-12-2017, 22:29:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Maybe you could increase the drop chance on loot or some items.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S WEIRD. DONALD DUCK NEVER WORE PANTS. BUT WHENEVER HE'S GETTING OUT OF THE SHOWER, HE ALWAYS PUT A TOWEL AROUND HIS WAIST.
0 0

metinibo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-12-2019 16:47)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 09-12-2017, 12:07:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So i saw this post gotta say someting also. 1. Events. a) i think a toy battle / transformation battle would be something interesting.. cause you know.. lots of ppl got toys and i think of it to be with judges and notes and 1/2/3 winners for best farmers/colectors etc.
b) something like an OX event back from metin2, but with wow history question, 80% until mop because.. we are playing on it.. but maybe even some from legion/draenor, with i don t know.. mounts * not too expensive/rare * gold or recipes or shards something like those... as prize
c) Pet battle events like arena, organized by a gm with all those with atleast 2 pets of lvl 25 who want to participate and maybe with a kind of prize..

2. more gm's interaction with population.. i though about something.. just saying: twink runs made by gm's .. im telling that before legion i had on my 80 twink a guild with at least 20 twinks of 80 and we made half of icc 10n with 8 /10 80 twinks.. could be something interesting and i think people would come if it would be made by gm and for fun.. maybe for some shards farm or.. ulduars cause there is hard too..

3. yes reducing shop, but only vp shop not the donation, and i think adding vendors with gems/glyphs/ench etc not a good ideea cause problem here is not that gear is not good, is that there is not eneugh ppl for lfr and other things.. now there are 60-150 ppl on mop though i don't know why cause 2 weeks ago was about 150-250.. and maybe some promovation more.. or something that people like i don't know what but i think gm's with experience should have any ideea what would make at least 200 ppl to be more constantly online on server which would make the server a lil bit alive and not needed anymore for those instant etc.

4. ! Crossfaction guilds for twinks, pve and pvp. !

i hope my english is understood, and not that bad i wrote those in 2 minuts and i wasn't watching good what i wrote

1 0

meandyouboth

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-11-2020 20:16)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 10-12-2017, 12:27:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

pve downscaling needs a lot more detail and a lot of work cause
1) 10h/n downscaling from 10 to 7 or lower wont help to do full run cause of boss mechanics even though if u drop HP won't work cause u have to change boss ability`s (for example damage done by specific ability) which requires a lot of work for a single boss and for soo with 13 bosses it will be chaos .
2)25h/n downscaling 25 to 20 might work but for -20 thok the bloodthirsty mechanics won't let us pass also other bosses have mechanics that with downscaling u will just make the raid impossible to progress.
keep in mind for 10n 2tanks/2heals is needed by lowering boss HP tank role won't be reduced cause of boss mechanics.(kor Kron dark shamans requires 3 tanks )
both tips that I mentioned above are for the siege of orgrimar raids u can try pve downscaling for tot n/hc but for soo it won't help u might just make a big mistake and lose other raiders by doing it.
Siege of orgrimar downscaling will take so much work for a developer even harder than an existing boss cause they are so many factors which by changing affects other things. but if u have other ideas about pve downscaling let us know I just mentioned soo raid .

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 24-04-2024, 13:15:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x