User
Pass
2FA

Non RO unable to connect to server or the site!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian
Author Message514
Damnur

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-11-2015 23:32)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 24-08-2014, 17:20:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So i don't know are you aware of the problem but non romanians usually can't log the game or the site. We randomly get kicked from the server and TS and are unable to access the site for about 5-10 minutes, altho guildies from Romania are in game and have no issues what so ever. I would like to say this is personal isp related but people from croatia, us, serbia and so on are getting dc'd. I hope you have some info about that and why is it happening? Thank you for your time -

0 0

Crookers

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2020 14:23)

Votes: 34

Post Posted: 24-08-2014, 19:44:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tocmai vroaim sa fac si eu un post in legatura cu asta, aveti de gand sa faceti ceva cu prostia asta? Playerii care nu sunt din romania primesc random disconnet, pica site si serveru' de ts si nu se mai pot conecta la nimic pentru o perioada de timp 5-30 de minute...s-a intamplat de 2 ori azi la mai putin de 2 ore diferenta
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian  

The time now is 15-05-2024, 11:26:14
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x