Pass
2FA

Search found 29 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [LIST] Trinkets & Items with procs
Damnur

Replies: 169
Views: 48145

PostForum: Other   Posted: 21-09-2014, 16:40:29   Subject: [LIST] Trinkets & Items with procs
[quote ascuns]
Healing part is = heals only for 2 hp on every proc with 200k hp, heals only 1hp with 100k hp... so yea, it's bugged.
  Topic: Dragon Soul: First 6 Bosses
Damnur

Replies: 146
Views: 36888

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-09-2014, 18:06:57   Subject: Dragon Soul: First 6 Bosses
[quote ascuns]
+
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Not getting the armor increase from normal Kiril, Fury of Beasts
Damnur

Replies: 1
Views: 511

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 20-09-2014, 07:19:21   Subject: Not getting the armor increase from normal Kiril, Fury of Be
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=77194
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: Not getting the armor increase contribution from the item.
Dovada / Proof: http://imgur.com/PBLhFFV&0OnVq31&IQjwjdJ&IknFFRZ#3 there are 4 images showing how i have same amount of armor when switching weapons and even after reseting client is still the same.
  Topic: Non RO unable to connect to server or the site!
Damnur

Views: 513

PostForum: Romanian   Posted: 24-08-2014, 17:20:56   Subject: Non RO unable to connect to server or the site!
So i don't know are you aware of the problem but non romanians usually can't log the game or the site. We randomly get kicked from the server and TS and are unable to access the site for about 5-10 minutes, altho guildies from Romania are in game and have no issues what so ever. I would like to say this is personal isp related but people from croatia, us, serbia and so on are getting dc'd. I hope you have some info about that and why i ...
  Topic: Recrutari
Damnur

Replies: 170
Views: 41536

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-08-2014, 21:23:50   Subject: Recrutari
  Topic: Dragon Soul: Spine of Deathwing
Damnur

Replies: 187
Views: 61077

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-08-2014, 01:54:19   Subject: Dragon Soul: Spine of Deathwing
Corrupted blood is not immune to holy wrath damage, but it's not stunning them either. If you want proof, go in-game, /w Dyserria, take me to Spine and spawn few of those bloods and see for your self. If you ain't gonna fix that as you should when it's "reported" last week and we got "confirmation" that is fixed when clearly it's not. It's reported you can test it your self, got today 3 hours of 700 + bloods to test ...
Damnur

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-08-2014, 22:43:36   Subject: Dragon Soul: Spine of Deathwing
Stuns elementals, bloods are elementals, and it's not stunning them. It does not say in tooltip " your holy wrath now slows elementals" it says stuns!
Damnur

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-08-2014, 22:32:45   Subject: Dragon Soul: Spine of Deathwing
Holy Wrath not stunning the bloods when glyphed. And it's marked as fixed last week.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Potion cooldown in enocunters!
Damnur

Replies: 7
Views: 1511

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 08-08-2014, 00:23:10   Subject: [REJECTED] Potion cooldown in enocunters!
As i said, we didn't get any info about it, if it's fixed post a "fix" about it. That's why i asked will it be given "back" or not. And i said "since i started playing here" and that's almost 2 years now. Took long enough.
Damnur

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 07-08-2014, 00:22:58   Subject: [REJECTED] Potion cooldown in enocunters!
Can i provide proofs that i can use potions multiple times during encounter with hunter after using FD? Or that i can't? Since i was using pots after FD since i started playing here and now from once this week none of the classes that have "out of combat" abilities can't use them. Vanish/FD/Invisi and potions are not getting of cd.
Damnur

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 07-08-2014, 00:15:55   Subject: Potion cooldown in enocunters!
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: Can't use potions in combat after using Vanish/Feign Death/Invisibility
Descrierea bugului / Bug description:
Dovada / Proof:
It's just a simple question, starting from maybe this reset and after spine got released, hunter can't reset pots in combat with Feign Death, rogues with Vanish or Mages with invisibility. Is that a "custom fix" and are you planning to keep it that way? It's breaking games ...
  Topic: GM bans on Exodus - REASON ENGLISH ONLY when people were not speaking RO!
Damnur

Views: 492

PostForum: Romanian   Posted: 07-04-2014, 18:11:06   Subject: GM bans on Exodus - REASON ENGLISH ONLY when people were not
[URL=http://imgur.com/BBbP8Os][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BBbP8Os.png?1[/IMG]
Reason: English only?!
Since when is Exodus english only, it was always NO RO, english and any other language. And people were not speaking romanian, at least those
who got banned.
So please, check your self, you should read your system welcome message on Exodus.
Thank you for your time!
  Topic: Fun Zone
Damnur

Replies: 1099
Views: 157999

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-12-2013, 01:10:28   Subject: Fun Zone
R1 mail ever! Tnx
http://i.imgur.com/as6HIMb.png?1[img][/img]
  Topic: Fun Zone
Damnur

Replies: 1099
Views: 157999

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-12-2013, 14:40:28   Subject: Fun Zone
Well Yakul have more chance for getting 4/4 hc for balance than getting HC staff from Yor! It was time to go balance, staff was just a dream!
  Topic: [FIXED] Deepsea Sagefish - fishing locations and fishing %
Damnur

Views: 876

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 23-12-2013, 12:07:59   Subject: Deepsea Sagefish - fishing locations and fishing %
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=53072&name=deepsea-sagefish
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: On Freakz it is stated that fish chance is 10% for Twilight Highlands, so highest drop in that zone. Fished time: 0 Hours 21 Minutes 7 Seconds
Bites: 119
113 Highland Guppy
16 Murglesnout
13 Striped Lurker
11 Algaefin Rockfish
7 Sharptooth
10 Deepsea Sagefish
By freakz drop rate of 10% ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next