User
Pass
2FA

Not getting voting points when voting

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message843
Disnoke

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-10-2017 01:01)

Post Posted: 12-04-2017, 19:46:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I have been on 25 points for the past few days, while still voting once per day on each site (except for the one that is offline lately). It says on the voting part of the website, if websites are offline you will still get the points. But so far I have received 0 point the past few days. Is this a problem occuring with more players, or is it just me? And can this be fixed? Not really bothered by points worth a couple of days, but if this continues then why vote ?

Hope this is fixed soon.

Kind regards,

Disnoke

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 12-04-2017, 19:55:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello

check out the guide on forum on how to vote for freakz

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/How-to-Vote-for-WoW-Freakz-t368842.html

Lethal

0 0

Disnoke

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-10-2017 01:01)

Post Posted: 12-04-2017, 21:46:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I looked up on the info through the link you send me and i found out the following.

[Q]: Ok, this may be a dumb question, but what's the Freakz banner ? What should I be looking for ?
[A]: Do you see the first image in this guide ? Well, that's the WoW Freakz Banner that you need to click for each of the 5 voting websites. The alternative for this, is the link just under the banner, which appears after you have voted on those websites.

Not all sites are showing a banner at all in the list you see after voting, with some you have to go through details then click on banner link. This is making it more difficult to vote for points, and in my opinioun if it doesnt work will keep people from voting.

Kind regards,

Disnoke

0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-04-2017, 07:26:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If there's no banner you can simply press CTRL + F and type "Freakz". It's very easy to find our link.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 04-05-2024, 12:04:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x