User
Pass
2FA

PVP Improvement suggestion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message371
Buckley

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-05-2020 11:48)

Post Posted: 02-05-2020, 12:24:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Don't know why this topic was locked : https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Suggestions-to-improve-PvP-t569430-60.html

So I'll add my 2 cents.

The horde to alliance ratio is something like 13-7 (Based on my experience joining BG's at least) So that's 65% - 35%.

Incentivize rolling alliance by:
- Upping the rewards gained from BG's. One of my boxes contained 2 gold as a reward. I immediately stopped bg's for the day after seeing that.
- Increase mounting speed in the open world.
- Increase honor gained.
- Increase artifact power gained.
- Reduce the cost of items from vendors.

I really like the idea posted that pvp gear matters, but I want to change on that a bit. In Legion all specs have template stats and scale up 0.1% per ilvl. Make it so that if your gear has versatility on it, versatility scales better than 0.1% per ilvl. Say for example, each piece with vers gives 0.1% more vers per ilvl.

As the ratio evens out more, the bonuses can be slowly cut until it's 50-50 and not all these ideas need to be implemented, I'm just tossing out ideas and others can add more.

0 0

sheLby

[Screwed Freak]

(since 02-11-2022 23:28)

Votes: 249

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  sheLbyPOL 
Post Posted: 02-05-2020, 15:47:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Favorizing one faction with additional rewards/perks or adding custom stat modifiers sounds like a worst idea ever
I can agree that rewards gained from BG's are mostly useless, this could be somehow improved - but of course for both factions, not only for alliance. Still the most important thing that needs to be done are class fixes.

0 0

Buckley

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-05-2020 11:48)

Post Posted: 02-05-2020, 17:45:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sheLby wrote:
Favorizing one faction with additional rewards/perks or adding custom stat modifiers sounds like a worst idea ever
I can agree that rewards gained from BG's are mostly useless, this could be somehow improved - but of course for both factions, not only for alliance. Still the most important thing that needs to be done are class fixes.

If you actually follow the link you would see "custom" stats isn't originally my idea, read point 3 of the first dev post, so you're in the minority there.

I sense you are horde, that's why you bash against the idea to buff alliance and label it "the worst idea ever". I suppose you feel good just winning every bg, I would too.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 17:10:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x