Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Azsuna] The Head of the Snake
Buckley

Replies: 5
Views: 675

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-05-2020, 21:49:31   Subject: [REJECTED] [Azsuna] The Head of the Snake
[quote ascuns]
I think the legion invasion screws up spawns as it's not just her that I don't see. I'll wait until it ends to see if she spawned.
  Topic: PVP Improvement suggestion
Buckley

Replies: 2
Views: 377

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-05-2020, 17:45:05   Subject: PVP Improvement suggestion
[quote ascuns]
If you actually follow the link you would see "custom" stats isn't originally my idea, read point 3 of the first dev post, so you're in the minority there.
I sense you are horde, that's why you bash against the idea to buff alliance and label it "the worst idea ever". I suppose you feel good just wi ...
  Topic: PVP Improvement suggestion
Buckley

Views: 377

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-05-2020, 12:24:31   Subject: PVP Improvement suggestion
Don't know why this topic was locked : https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Suggestions-to-improve-PvP-t569430-60.html
So I'll add my 2 cents.
The horde to alliance ratio is something like 13-7 (Based on my experience joining BG's at least) So that's 65% - 35%.
Incentivize rolling alliance by:
- Upping the rewards gained from BG's. One of my boxes contained 2 gold as a reward. I im ...
  Topic: Horde-Aliance 2s,3s
Buckley

Views: 540

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-05-2020, 11:47:26   Subject: Horde-Aliance 2s,3s
Instead of encouraging the horde/alliance ratio to be even more negatively impacted, they should implement ways to encourage people to roll alliance until the ratio evens out again.
Based on my own anecdotal evidence, the ratio is 13/7, or worse as I play alliance and not horde.
Things they can implement: Gearing up on alliance is faster, higher honor gains and faster outdoor ...
  Topic: Fury warrior
Buckley

Replies: 0
Views: 409

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-04-2020, 19:57:26   Subject: Fury warrior
I tried looking up videos about fury warrior but I get different ranges based on the video.
So my question is, is fury working as intended here on Freakz? I get globalled in arenas and bg's and not by any other class or spec so my answer is no it isn't working properly. According to this list, fury/arms is S-Tier (Nobody plays arms here, more hints for me that it isn't working ...
  Topic: Error #134 Failed to read DBFilesClient
Buckley

Replies: 5
Views: 759

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-04-2020, 19:35:40   Subject: Error #134 Failed to read DBFilesClient
Delete your Cache.

Page 1 of 1