User
Pass
2FA

PVP Set Transmog Missing After Race Change

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message288
ralphmegusta

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-09-2021 11:19)

Post Posted: 24-09-2019, 16:21:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: PVP Transmog sets
Bug description: Hello, I recently changed faction and race, i was horde initially and went human, after changing some of my PVP Transmog sets where gone, i opened ticket in game and they replied wait for server reset, waited and nothing happened, opened ticket again and they replied report it in forum, there is only one set i have on the screen shot but i know i have others that are missing too
Proof: https://imgur.com/H6lCtGi
https://imgur.com/ynQ0uHK

Last edited by ralphmegusta on 24-09-2019, 17:12:13; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 08-10-2019, 11:55:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well it seems only logical that you cannot wear a transmog set that is meant for the opposite faction, the same is true for PVP mounts or other faction specific items.
This would be a bug if you also wouldn't be able to use it on another character that does have the correct faction.

Greetings, Barney

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Barnacle, 24 October 2019 11:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 15:49:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x