User
Pass
2FA

Pattern: Imbued Silkweave Bag Rank 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message651
CroNos56

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-10-2019 13:53)

Post Posted: 07-10-2019, 19:23:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello i want to make an suggestion about the patterns , because of the fact that you just make the quest for tailoring viable with the big bag theory is so hard to get the patterns for it like i stayed 3 days to get it and it still didn't drop from the vengeful souls , i try to get it from azsuna nor'danil wellspring , so i stayed so much on this zone that i've got annoyed like here it is what they should drop : https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=107628&name=vengeful-soul
And as u can see that the Pattern : Imbued Silk Bag has a 0.05% to get it to rank 2 and i gotta say this is pretty trash for 2 big reasons:
1. You spend too much time to get a pattern ... + the rank 3 is way much more easier to get if u have something that can solo the whole dungeon.. ( I spend 3 days already trying to get the rank 2 and it still didn't drop)
2. I've even get the items with 0.02% so a much lower chance and still got them.. Why? i think is a bug or something because i can't explain the fact that i get much lower % than the pattern and i still can't get it
If an admin could help me on this one i'll be glad - - -

Last edited by CroNos56 on 07-10-2019, 19:24:35; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(since 25-03-2024 23:42)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 07-10-2019, 19:50:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello CroNos56,

The droprate is blizzlike and it'll stay that way, we're not a custom funserver where you get everything instantly. Try farming mobs with a better drop rate, you can see an overview here: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=142077&&name=pattern-imbued-silkweave-bag

Proof of retail droprates: https://www.wowhead.com/item=142077/pattern-imbued-silkweave-bag#dropped-by

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 21:04:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x