User
Pass
2FA

Powerfriendszz Gaming - what other games do you play?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message908
Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2014 06:55)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 15-11-2013, 16:56:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey peoples - I know you all love WoW so this may seem a little off-topic from the game everyone and their mothers love.

But what other games do you play?

I'm currently running with a megaton PC (for non-Korean / Asian standards at least - LOL) and have the following:
- Battlefield 4
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Rome II: Total War
- Skyrim: Legendary Edition
- Crysis 3
- Farcry 3
- Europa Universalis IV
- Crusader Kings II
- Hearts of Iron III
- Civilization V: Gods and Kings + Brave New World
- Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Batman Arkham Trilogy (Asylum / City / Origins)

I've also got an Xbox 360 and the games there eat most of my vacant time:
- Diablo 3
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- Red Dead Redemption / Undead
- Dynasty Warriors 8
- Dead Space Trilogy
- Dragon's Dogma
- the obligatory Just Dance trilogy (lol)
- and a few more

For Ipad/Iphone I've also got everyone's fav:
- Clash of Clans (hahaha, I hope you guys have this as well)
- Ravensword: Shadowlands
- Battle Academy
- Final Fantasy Tactics and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (oldschool favorites!)
- and of course, Angry Birds and Candy Crush

What about you folks?

And yeah, if you're playing these games as well you could send me up a private message or just leave your Xbox Live gamertag / Steam / "how-to-add" you sort of stuff if you want a co-op pal.

Cheers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some game pics:

Clash of Clans (epic wins - this was before they limited the amount of gold/elixir you can steal from other players)

Diablo 3 (this is for the X360, although I also have the game for PC; the X360 version is so much better due to offline coop, no AH/RMAH, better loot drops, and a frickin' roll button; my gf and I coop and kill Diablo)

- this was months ago, we have better characters now of course, haha, farming ubers)

Diablo 3 (hellfire rings, this takes up more time and becomes more frustrating than the actual game when you're trying to craft the perfect "quadfecta" hellfire ring)

Europa Universalis 4 (a game most of you might not know, but it is developed by a great company called Paradox Interactive; I'm colonizing my home country while playing as the Spaniards; LOL)

[b]

0 0

tyslaj

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-06-2020 22:57)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 15-11-2013, 17:14:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mostly Dota 2, Killing floor, Left 4 Dead 2 and Counter-strike Source

Trying to find time to complete my other 13+ games i recently purchased. With my closest progress of defeating Shadow Warrior on hardest difficulty

Also interested in the new exp for D3 to get me rolling again. Current state is shit -

PS. If anyone wanna help me get Portal 2 achievs/finish co-op. Dont hesitate

0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-11-2013, 17:27:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tyslaj wrote:
Mostly Dota 2, Killing floor, Left 4 Dead 2 and Counter-strike Source

Trying to find time to complete my other 13+ games i recently purchased. With my closest progress of defeating Shadow Warrior on hardest difficulty

Also interested in the new exp for D3 to get me rolling again. Current state is shit -

PS. If anyone wanna help me get Portal 2 achievs/finish co-op. Dont hesitate

Oh damn I don't have Portal though, I'm probably one of the few people who didn't get into the game at all - I even skipped it when I had the Orange Box collection years ago.

I got a DOTA 2 pass from an old guildmate but never got past the initial stages of adjusting to the game - it felt a bit "slower" (I can't describe it) - compared to the original game.

CS: Source and CS 1.3 were my favorite renditions of Counterstrike /highfive!

If you can get Diablo 3 on X360 or PS3, it's highly recommended. I remember last year I upgraded my entire rig just to be able to play that game.
On dollar equivalent - the game was $60, but I spent around $500 just to upgrade my PC - for that game alone.

And then it was absolute s***. LOL!

I even had old guildmates playing the game with me, and after a month or so most of us quit as well or became inactive due to the incessant nerfing by Blizzard and the horrible drop rates. I honestly felt I spent more time playing with the auction house than I did playing Diablo.

It's a good thing they really made everything better on the console - although for PC gamers, it was a big middle-finger that the best features of the console version were not even implemented yet on PC.

The new expansion sounds great as well - although they haven't announced it yet for the X360.

=====================================

For wrestling fans - YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3ZIifXShaN0:

Epic commercial promoting the game. I hope you guys know who these three are!

(I don't have WWE 2K14 yet; when I heard there would be no backwards compatibility on the XOne and X360, I skipped on some "annual" games like this, NBA, Fifa, etc; I'd probably get it on the XOne or PS4).

-

0 0

CelticFrost

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2014 14:16)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 16-11-2013, 05:45:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Darn, i missed you both nabs, Marphoot and Ferrenzord...

I'm not playing too many games, but i've been spending some time with Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. It's hack n slash, ugly to play with the mouse.
Anyway, the storyline of the 2º expansion is more promising then the first game itself (there's a 2º part already).
Altho the game gets cool when you leave the first stages behind, and get some badass upgrades.

Crysis 3: epic ending, although my favourite is the first one, those open map quests were uber cool, and the jungle...

Diablo 3 was a terrible dissapointment, even if i was a fan of the first 2 diablos...

Farcry 3: must have, must play, that surfer killer look it's awesome xD,.

Mass Effect: the 2º and the 3º game are superb, i just played the first one to get the whole picture.

Big fan of all Elder Scrolls, i got tired to mod Skyrim after all its expansion, wich were just perfect (i'm following the development of the MMORPG Elder Scrolls project, it looks awesome from now on, you can combine skills from different classes, for example: a bladestorm and a combustion: HOT BLADESTORM! -just an example, other clases and spells).

Lol, many games are epic... sadly they also have endings... ahaha...

Nice to see you around, be nice and take care...

Hugs!

0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-11-2013, 09:47:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

CelticFrost wrote:
Darn, i missed you both nabs, Marphoot and Ferrenzord...

I'm not playing too many games, but i've been spending some time with Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. It's hack n slash, ugly to play with the mouse.
Anyway, the storyline of the 2º expansion is more promising then the first game itself (there's a 2º part already).
Altho the game gets cool when you leave the first stages behind, and get some badass upgrades.

Crysis 3: epic ending, although my favourite is the first one, those open map quests were uber cool, and the jungle...

Diablo 3 was a terrible dissapointment, even if i was a fan of the first 2 diablos...

Farcry 3: must have, must play, that surfer killer look it's awesome xD,.

Mass Effect: the 2º and the 3º game are superb, i just played the first one to get the whole picture.

Big fan of all Elder Scrolls, i got tired to mod Skyrim after all its expansion, wich were just perfect (i'm following the development of the MMORPG Elder Scrolls project, it looks awesome from now on, you can combine skills from different classes, for example: a bladestorm and a combustion: HOT BLADESTORM! -just an example, other clases and spells).

Lol, many games are epic... sadly they also have endings... ahaha...

Nice to see you around, be nice and take care...

Hugs!

Hello Mr. CelticFrost!
I don't know who this Marph person is, but he seems like a very handsome fellow, what a cool guy!

Castlevania Lords of Shadow - hah, what a coincidence I also have that on PC, although it's only torrented. It's a bit like Devil May Cry as well, and I also had to torrent that game. I'm trying to avoid spending on "adventure" games on the PC since there's a possibility of wonky controls and bad ports.
But you know what, Castlevania: LoS did NOT disappoint, it was quite a good game, it's really expanding on the lore of the series as well. My all-time favorite though, and I think yours as well - is Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
"Die monster, you don't belong in this world!"

Crysis 3 also a good game, but I agree with you the first one was the best in the series. I remember all the hype concerning the game's graphics and how it would require a supercomputer to run it (back in those days). Has it been that many years already? Haha

Farcry 3, I'm glad you enjoyed it, so have I - the writing and dialog was actually what made the game feel grittier and slightly 'realistic' for me - as the previous two Farcry games were a bit too campy.

Diablo 3 - what more can be said that hasn't been said on its PC version last year? Everyone hated it.
Everyone wished Jay Wilson, the guy in-charge of the game, would get eaten by those insect-spitters in Act 2.
I really wish you D3 players could try out the game's version for consoles (PS3/X360) - it really turns the game to what Diablo 3 should have been and multiplies the fun factor a whole lot.

Mass Effect - I've just uninstalled the third game a month ago to make way for new ones (gah! 500GB PC memory already running out). I also agree with you that the series is just great. I've been a Bioware fan for over a decade now and they rarely disappoint - although I was one of the players quite pissed at the original ending of Mass Effect 3 though.

Skyrim - damn, I probably sunk 300 hours into that game, and with good reason since I had it for the PC, I just ended up downloading every possible mod (including the ones with sexy costumes, LOL!). The actual game is hundreds of hours worth, and adding player-made content added even more. I'm a bit worried what would happen to the franchise since it's going to become an MMO, but yeah, gotta trust Bethesda to do things the right way. Can't wait for the TES: Online hell yeah! -

0 0

Powermanz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-03-2014 15:29)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 18-11-2013, 13:21:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Powerfriends - you might also be interested in these games if you're an avid PC gamer.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Games list:
- Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition
- Batman Arkham City: Game of the Year Edition
- Fear 1
- Fear 2
- Fear 3
- LotR: War in the North
- LotR: Guardians of Middle Earth/DLC
- Scribblenauts

Price is $5 and over (to get the full bundle).

"Wait, $5 for 8+ games and DLCs??? Not $5 each - but $5 for ALL OF THEM?!?!?!!? How?!?!?"

It's part of the humblebundle packs - which I usually buy to get some good games and big savings as well.
You can then redeem these via Steam and begin the download.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-06-2024, 18:07:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x