Pass
2FA

Search found 84 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Embarrassing and Frustrating Lagspikes
Powermanz

Replies: 4
Views: 983

PostForum: Other   Posted: 06-01-2014, 06:52:16   Subject: Embarrassing and Frustrating Lagspikes
While we're on the same topic about lagspikes and freezes - (and sorry for the double post - I sort of forgot my PW on my regular forum account since I'm using my phone)...
I was trying to lessen my ...
  Topic: Powerfriendszz Gaming - what other games do you play?
Powermanz

Replies: 5
Views: 907

PostForum: Other   Posted: 18-11-2013, 13:21:28   Subject: Powerfriendszz Gaming - what other games do you play?
Powerfriends - you might also be interested in these games if you're an avid PC gamer.
https://www.humblebundle.com/
Games list:
- Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition
- Batman Arkham Ci ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Wow Error/DC (for other players) - after I Realm Transferred
Powermanz

Replies: 6
Views: 951

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 17-11-2013, 11:03:22   Subject: [REJECTED] Wow Error/DC (for other players) - after I Realm Transferred
Any way to request for a manual server restart? (D'oh)
I had like 7 characters transferred and can't raid with any of them.
I think the automatic ones are tomorrow?
  Topic: D'oh realm transfer?
Powermanz

Replies: 9
Views: 1071

PostForum: Other   Posted: 17-11-2013, 10:45:09   Subject: D'oh realm transfer?
Oh god lol.. I ended up ruining like 4 BH raids without knowing what's going on.
Dang... WTB server crash.
Do I still need to do anything on my end like unstuck all transferred chars / delete Cache and WTF folders?
PS: Real ...
Powermanz

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 17-11-2013, 10:43:15   Subject: [REJECTED] Wow Error/DC (for other players) - after I Realm Transferred
[quote ascuns]
Waaaaa? For real?!?!?!?
Powermanz

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 17-11-2013, 10:33:15   Subject: Wow Error/DC (for other players) - after I Realm Transferred
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: none available
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: Disconnection / Wow Error due to Realm Transfer
Dovada / Proof: described below
I have just recently transferred characters from Genesis to Exodus using the vote point/ realm transfer system in the website.
The problem is many players s ...
  Topic: D'oh realm transfer?
Powermanz

Replies: 9
Views: 1071

PostForum: Other   Posted: 17-11-2013, 10:21:38   Subject: D'oh realm transfer?
Quick important bump - people are getting disconnected if they click my name in the raid group; and my correct class does not show up (for example my priest shows up as a druid).
How does this get fixed? And has anyone encountered this bug before after realm transfer?
  Topic: Blacklist - Confirmed Genesis Ninjas
Powermanz

Replies: 95
Views: 23861

PostForum: Romanian   Posted: 08-05-2013, 19:06:54   Subject: Blacklist - Confirmed Genesis Ninjas

If you check PAGE 1 - <Crushers> as a whole is listed as a ninja guild.
It was because a player reported he was ninja'd for a T13 token - by an officer/high rank member of <Crushers>.
No one did anything, even though there were also officers in that raid.
I think the same applies here, if you look at this Balldurr - is actually ...
Powermanz

PostForum: Romanian   Posted: 05-05-2013, 12:28:11   Subject: Blacklist - Confirmed Genesis Ninjas
[quote ascuns]

[quote ascuns]
Powermanz

PostForum: Romanian   Posted: 04-05-2013, 07:17:42   Subject: Blacklist - Confirmed Genesis Ninjas
the raid was composed of 5-6 people from your guild.
Some of them have Rank 3, which, if NOT an officer, then that's the rank next to officers.
Call me optimistic, but shouldn't that rank already mean they have a grasp of fairplay, and leadership qualities?
He is not some "random new member". His rank is high enough to show that he can represent your guild.
Bbanned - rank 3 - received the legs token - for no reason.
No rolls - just poof - *Received - that is the actual ninja looting.
The group rerolled - he also lost the roll. He still refused to give it back
- t ...
Powermanz

PostForum: Romanian   Posted: 02-05-2013, 12:59:29   Subject: Blacklist - Confirmed Genesis Ninjas
@HEALOR
- GMs will NOT punish a ninja; it is never punishable by any staff, in any server.
The most that we can do, as players, is to just inform other people which ninjas (people and guilds) to avoid.
This is what the Blacklist is for - just to communicate/give information.
PS:
Between YOU and MANO
- Your story is actually MORE BELIEVABLE.
==================================
@MANO
- It is nearly IMPOSSIBLE for people to "forget to roll on a token" - especially if they DO NOT HAVE IT yet.
They will always watch out for it to be rolled for.
This means that you, my friend, are simply lying to find an excuse. Tsk tsk.
All ...
Powermanz

PostForum: Romanian   Posted: 02-05-2013, 07:37:23   Subject: Blacklist - Confirmed Genesis Ninjas
I find it hard to believe that people forgot to roll for a t13 token, in almost all cases everyone wants it so much that they will pay attention when it is linked in chat.
Regardless I will wait for Healorftw (the guy who reported you) to confirm or deny this.
Powermanz

PostForum: Romanian   Posted: 02-05-2013, 05:15:51   Subject: Blacklist - Confirmed Genesis Ninjas

I see his replies as:
"go ahead and report"
"i can't be banned"
"majority of guilds are ninjas so who cares?"
- The last part is actually VERY important, because in that raid, there were 2-3 OFFICERS from <Crushers>.
Not just MANO/BBANNED - the other people who had the assistant were also officers/members/alts.
So if their mentality is: "Majority of guilds are ninjas, it's OK if we do it to."
It shows a very wrong way of thinking.
It influences their other guild members to do the same thing.
=================================
I have edited the listing if the report concerns GUILDS (if the officers/guildmasters are ninja looting).
Instead of ...
  Topic: MDPS Nerf ?
Powermanz

Replies: 38
Views: 5022

PostForum: Other   Posted: 29-04-2013, 13:47:11   Subject: MDPS Nerf ?
[quote ascuns]
Well yes of course. -
  Topic: MDPS Nerf ?
Powermanz

Replies: 38
Views: 5022

PostForum: Other   Posted: 29-04-2013, 13:44:05   Subject: MDPS Nerf ?
BUT:
Using the "trying to be like retail" excuse does not really cover the fact that we are missing an entire patch + other game mechanics that would actually be mandatory for heroic progression.

Page 1 of 6 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next