User
Pass
2FA

Blacklist - Confirmed Genesis Ninjas
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian
Show only staff posts
Author Message23893
Healor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2013 15:57)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 03-05-2013, 23:07:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

if bbanned was a correct guy he give me the t13 because i win on roll .... and you can see the first picture the whisper chat .... and in the raid was 6 guild member .... so i can say that was a guild ninja raid
0 0

H35
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-04-2014 17:53)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 03-05-2013, 23:59:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Healor wrote:
if bbanned was a correct guy he give me the t13 because i win on roll .... and you can see the first picture the whisper chat .... and in the raid was 6 guild member .... so i can say that was a guild ninja raid

He had no t13 legs, he received the token, he wasn't master looter=> It's not his fault, it's up to him what he decides to do. That wasn't a ''guild ninja raid''.

''Consuma dentro te con la tua rabbia''
Madness Night Love...

0 0

Powermanz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-03-2014 15:29)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 04-05-2013, 07:17:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

H35 wrote:
Healor wrote:

He had no t13 legs, he received the token, he wasn't master looter=> It's not his fault, it's up to him what he decides to do. That wasn't a ''guild ninja raid''.

Thanks for the info H35, but as I said before - the raid was composed of 5-6 people from your guild.
Some of them have Rank 3, which, if NOT an officer, then that's the rank next to officers.

Call me optimistic, but shouldn't that rank already mean they have a grasp of fairplay, and leadership qualities?
He is not some "random new member". His rank is high enough to show that he can represent your guild.

Bbanned - rank 3 - received the legs token - for no reason.
No rolls - just poof - *Received [Leggings of the Derp Conqueror].
- that is the actual ninja looting.

The group rerolled - he also lost the roll. He still refused to give it back
- that shows greed.

This was in full view of other high ranking guildmates - who probably said: "Keep it"; instead of "Do the right thing".
- that shows lack of responsibility.

Later during whispers Bbanned claimed:
"Majority of guilds ninja, so what?"
- that means he could care less about how he represents your guild.

Who's to say the next time your rank 3's make a group that this won't happen again?
Clearly that raid showed they're in favor of guildmates ninja looting and refusing to return items to the winners.

The only way I would consider editing the list is if you demote or kick the players involved, including the high ranking ones who did nothing, despite their own guildmate ninja looting infront of them.

OFF TOPIC:

I will give you the OPPOSITE EXAMPLE - this one is about a GOOD PERSON:

During a 25 heroic raid, the [Vagaries of Time] 1H spell mace dropped.
The leader sent it to someone else BY MISTAKE.

In 99% of cases, this player would leave the group and disappear forever.

But do you know what happened next?
He gave it back, to the leader. Simple as that.

It was a global raid, he was not infront of his guildmates, just strangers.
It was a heroic item that a lot of people wanted.
He was a regular player, not a high ranking person, or an officer.
Just a normal guy.

But he gave back the item, because it was given to him by mistake, and because it was the right thing to do.

Since when did the integrity and fairplay of a random player in global become greater than 5-6 people representing a guild?

0 0

Meano

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-05-2017 16:18)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 05-05-2013, 06:41:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

its useless for discussion anymore.. if u want to wipe my name off that list i would appreciate it. If NOT, that was all i could do. I am not a ninja again and i would never be. That was a mistake and y'all are kinda kids and cannot think mature.

See ya all

"Make Love not Warcraft"
0 0

Powermanz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-05-2013, 12:28:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Meano wrote:
its useless for discussion anymore.. if u want to wipe my name off that list i would appreciate it. If NOT, that was all i could do. I am not a ninja again and i would never be. That was a mistake and y'all are kinda kids and cannot think mature.

See ya all

Healor wrote:
there was mail feet, essence and the token ..... he give to roll twice the feet and the essence ..... the tokken was gived instantly to bbanned whitout roll .....

Edited: and i ask twice ..... only 2 items essence and the mail feet ???.....
and everybody waiting for the 3rd item.... and i just saw instantly to bbanned

0 0

Blizzkid

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-12-2022 01:55)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 08-05-2013, 15:18:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ninja Name: saelaannia & sergiollino
Faction: Alliance
Screenshot / Armory (of rolls or who took the item):
-First item
-Second item
-Rl trying to troll the guy who won the roll
-Proof that he took the ring
-Must be so proud=))

Additional Info: Not much to say, there were 4-5 members from crushers or w/e the guild name is.One of them also took the essence of destruction, no point making a screen about it, its pretty clear they were having the time of they're lives -

0 0

Powermanz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-05-2013, 19:06:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Blizzkid wrote:
Ninja Name: saelaannia & sergiollino
-First item
-Second item
-Rl trying to troll the guy who won the roll
-Proof that he took the ring
-Must be so proud=))

Additional Info: Not much to say, there were 4-5 members from crushers or w/e the guild name is.One of them also took the essence of destruction, no point making a screen about it, its pretty clear they were having the time of they're lives -

If you check PAGE 1 - <Crushers> as a whole is listed as a ninja guild.

It was because a player reported he was ninja'd for a T13 token - by an officer/high rank member of <Crushers>.
No one did anything, even though there were also officers in that raid.

I think the same applies here, if you look at this screenshot - you're correct there are several <Crushers> guild members there.

One of them - Balldurr - is actually RANK 1 - meaning he's an officer, next in rank to the guildmaster.

And yet, of course, even with guildies ninja looting infront of him - nothing's being done.

So yes, try to AVOID the raids this guild makes. It's obvious there is a problem with their leadership + control of their guildies.

PS/OFF TOPIC:

If you're tired being ninja looted in your face, I can recommend to you the guild where my friend/countryman is playing in.

http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Ejusdem-Generis-guilda-international-Genesis-t225697.html

I've been in some global raids they make, no one gets ninja'd.

No one complains except, maybe, the people who do 100 roll, but only do 9k DPS (meaning they don't get the item, only valor points, because of being fail players).

0 0

Blizzkid

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-12-2022 01:55)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 08-05-2013, 20:16:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

- yea, i didn't check the forum in the past month so i had no idea if they're gonna ninja or not, but anyway keep adding them.
0 0

Meano

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-05-2013, 09:51:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ninja in Ds 10n GUild: Showdown
Players: Nnan & Zafurry

the photos below will tell you everything.. when i got kicked, the token i won and it was not given to me... its clear ninja, he says that he does not care..

Proofs: http://i42.tinypic.com/o86jk6.png

http://i40.tinypic.com/neykab.png

http://i42.tinypic.com/6sukbr.png

http://i41.tinypic.com/1emdxh.png

http://i40.tinypic.com/av0w2q.png

"Make Love not Warcraft"
0 0

Nnan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-11-2015 15:42)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 10-05-2013, 12:04:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In what picture it`s the proof that you won ? And It shows clearly that you got kicked at the second boss at 40 someting % beacause you didn`t listen and trigger time warp again without my say so ! Every player got what he or she won ! Try to come with more conclusive evidence . I kicked your buddy Zohana too because he is a known ninja and I dindn`t want him to get the valor or item at the second boss . It wasn`t ninja , it was payback for the ninja you pulled 30 mins earlier in bh 10 when politzista kicked all of us out so you cand get you item . I kindly ask a gm to remove hes post , that is not evidence .GL & hf (sorry for my bad spelling)
0 0

Razzer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-12-2015 19:09)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 10-05-2013, 18:59:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ninja Name: Seryo
Full raid Kick @ bh 25

0 0

Meano

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 11-05-2013, 00:55:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

he ninja the Essence of destruction very clear and the token, he gave it to someone else even though i win and he says that i am not gonna get it and bla bla.. sucker.. ninja,,

"Make Love not Warcraft"
0 0

Nnan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 11-05-2013, 12:12:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You didn`t won enything , and the essences were given after the secong boss , all six of them . After you got kicked . - all the players in that raid can confirm .
0 0

Juanks

[Creep]

(since 13-12-2020 16:06)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 11-05-2013, 12:15:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Meano wrote:
Ninja in Ds 10n GUild: Showdown
Players: Nnan & Zafurry

the photos below will tell you everything.. when i got kicked, the token i won and it was not given to me... its clear ninja, he says that he does not care..

Proofs: http://i42.tinypic.com/o86jk6.png

http://i40.tinypic.com/neykab.png

http://i42.tinypic.com/6sukbr.png

http://i41.tinypic.com/1emdxh.png

http://i40.tinypic.com/av0w2q.png

+1 , I confirm this .

0 0

Nnan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 11-05-2013, 13:09:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And you must be zohana , the other player that got kicked - Wow is not fun huh when you can`t steal from other players ?
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Raster, 18 June 2013 09:36

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next    

The time now is 28-06-2024, 18:07:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password