User
Pass
2FA

Pre-MoP Raids
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message16526
Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

(since 27-08-2022 20:01)

Votes: 245

Post Posted: 03-12-2015, 14:29:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This topic features bugs related to Raids that have added to the game before Mists of Pandaria expansion. Please post WITH PROOF any bugs regarding these that you have encountered here INSTEAD OF OPENING MULTIPLE TOPICS.

Achievement related bugs must be posted here

Vanilla

Molten Core

Ragnaros
      [FIXED] Can be killed twice if you kill Majordomo Executus, spawning in this way another Ragnaros. You should Kill Majordomo and then Ragnaros would spawn normally

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Burning Crusade

Black Temple

Shade of Akama
      [FIXED] Bugs out and you remain stuck in the room (even errors you out of the game)

Illidan Stormrage
      [FIXED] If you wipe once Akama will disappear by running and fighting some Illidari Elites from nearby thus you cannot restart the script as you cannot reach him. The script on retail is the following: You talk to Akama to open the door before Illidan, he walks the stairs and stops. From that point he has reached a checkpoint from which you can talk to him again and start the encounter.

Hyjal Summit

Instance Related
      [FIXED] Number of waves goes to -1 after killing the first level of mobs

Serpentshrine Cavern

The Lurker Below
      [FIXED] Fishing isn't triggering Strange Pool in order to spawn the boss

Sunwell Plateau

Kalecgos & Sathrovarr
      [FIXED] When Kalecgos reaches 1% he is banished, but the portal to enter the Realm and reach Sathrovarr the Corruptor doesn't appear
      [FIXED] If you fight Sathrovarr the Corruptor, at 1% he dies and teleports you back down, but you can't loot him (his corpse should also appear down so you can loot)
      [FIXED] Encounter should be soloable

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrath of the Lich King

Icecrown Citadel

Gunship Battle (DISABLED)

Deathbringer Saurfang
        [FIXED] The doors behind him won't open to progress further into the instance

The Lich King
        [FIXED] If you wipe once then you cannot restart the script.

Naxxramas

Instructor Razuvious
        [FIXED] During the encounter or when you pass by you will receive an error (probably from too high damage to the two Guardian NPCs)

Thaddius
        [FIXED] Gets stuck in the bridge texture while he is casting Ball Lightning. This prevents the players from attacking him and they need to wait for him to change his position

Ulduar

Instance Related
        [FIXED] Players get hit by Static Charged randomly after Flame Leviathan encounter (was also causing combat bugs)

Flame Leviathan
        [FIXED] He doesn't get his Damage&HP buffs even if you don't destroy the surrounding towers
        [FIXED] Vehicles don't scale with players Item Level (Only HP/Not sure about Damage)

Ignis the Furnace Master
        [UNCOFIRMED] His Slag Pot can throw you into textures

Razorscale
        [PENDING] Harpoons are already activated and once used and do not reset to the broken state
        [PENDING] You can bring Razorscale down but only once then it doesn't work even after you get the message that harpoons are ready

Assembly of Iron
        [FIXED] Encounter should finish when all of them are killed, not just one

Kologarn
        [PENDING] One of the hands is not spawned.
        [PENDING] One of the hands' spawn is wrong.
        [PENDING] His Cache cannot be looted.

Freya
        [PENDING] When engaging her, the nearby NPCs should attack you too.

Hodir
        [PENDING] Cache of Winter (killing him under a certain time) doesn't spawn after the boss is downed.
        [PENDING] His Normal Cache cannot be looted.

Mimiron
        [PENDING] Cache of Inovation (killing him under a certain time) doesn't spawn after the boss is downed
        [PENDING] You cannot push the big red button to start Hard Mode
        [PENDING] Junk Bots have fish visual and are level 60
        [PENDING] His script is a mess

Thorim
        [PENDING] His event cannot be started by pulling the lever (it's already pulled)
        [PENDING] His mate, Sif, should be untargetable.
        [PENDING] More of a visual bug, after the encounter ends he should remain alive and find out that Sif is a tentacle of Yogg-Saron, banishing her and saying some text (YT Video 6:30)

Yogg-Saron - (FIXED)

Algalon the Observer
          [PENDING] When starting the encounter, even if you click the console once, he will still spawn 3 times
          [PENDING] His chest can't be looted sometimes

Vault of Archavon

Instance Related
          [FIXED] Only Horde players can enter because Wintergrasp is not scripted and it belongs to the Horde non-stop. (*Deleted Door*)

Trial of the Crusader

Champions

Cataclysm

Blackwing Descent

Magmaw
          [FIXED] Disappears when you start the encounter.

Nefarian
          [FIXED] is not scripted

Firelands

Lord Rhyolith
          [FIXED] Has HC Shared Loot on Normal Mode.

Alysrazor
          [FIXED] not implemented

Ragnaros
          [FIXED] not implemented

The Bastion of Twilight

Halfus Wyrmbreaker
          [FIXED] Invisible and Un-attackable

Valiona & Theralion
          [FIXED] Invisible and Un-attackable

Sinestra
          [PENDING] After she is killed, cannot be targeted or looted - invisible.

Throne of the Four Winds

Conclaive of Wind
          [FIXED] Doesn't give loot

Al'Akir
          [FIXED] not implemented

[list]

Last edited by Burebysta on 23-08-2016, 13:12:39; edited 9 times in total
      0 0

DisCosmin
      [Banned user]

Banned

(since 31-01-2017 09:27)

Votes: 86

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
      Post Posted: 07-01-2016, 18:49:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Few things @Ulduar:

- The caches of Kologarn and Hodir are still unlootable.

- Corridors of Ingenuity @Ulduar: has some untargetable/invisible npcs which attack the players,keeping them stuck in combat.

- Once you get out of the train which takes you from the Corridors of Ingenuity to the Spark of Imagination the players will enter different phases of the game(If I can describe it like that) in which they can't see/interact with one another(it may happen that some players will remain in the same phase, but that is not applied for the whole raid group).

- Kologarn is spawned in a wrong way, you can attack him only using aoe based abbilities and auto-attacks.

1 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 25-07-2016, 00:22:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

I went on an epic Dragon Soul 10NM solorun with my lock without using a pet just to spice it more, had mitigated success so far because it's pretty hard to kill things when you know jackshit about tactics #doublefirstime ! When i reached Spine, i got a first wipe due to a random 30s stun i wasn't aware of until i openned the precious codex but then i retried and suddenly got stuck in an infinite loading screen. After waiting 10minutes (had to hike me doge) i was still stuck in the loading screen so i shut the game down and rebooted it but i ended up back to Shrine with my salt.

But after going straight back to the raid, i couldn't get in because an encounter was still in progress so i got tp'd to shrine again with even more salt. Reminder : i ran without pet and was solo.

After rereading the codex, i came to think that i got rick rolled the heck out of his back by his "Roll" ability (he uses that when you stay too long on one of his side to kill you instantly).

Bug #1 : Player should get killed by Roll instead of provoking an infinite loading screen.

Bug #2 : http://www.wowhead.com/npc=56161 shouldn't use https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=105490 (wowhead link) otherwise a lonesome player would get stunned 100% of the time at somepoint (the more you pull off plates from the spine, the more corruption add are presents and you won't have enough time/dps to kill them all before they use their stuns).

0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

Post Posted: 21-08-2016, 00:00:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Updated main post with posts from another topic and with ON-TOPIC posts from this topic.
      Deleted useless posts.

0 0

Starsene

[Bone Fletcher]

(since 21-04-2022 01:09)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 24-08-2016, 13:56:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yogg-saron is finally killable but there are some bugs with him

If you get MC'd inside the brain room the Brain suicides and the encounter becomes IMPOSSIBLE to finish. Reseting the fight or the raid doesn't work as the brain will not revive
      Only Hodir and Freya will spawn after you defeat them but you cannot do anything with them and will not assist you
      Cannot be soloed

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 26-08-2016, 01:33:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ulduar:
      - Static Charged randomly appearing on players (also caused combat bug)
      - Flame Leviathan towers mechanics
      - Flame Leviathan vehicles item level scaling
      - Assembly of Iron encounter finish when all bosses are dead
      - Yogg-Saron implemented

Icecrown Citadel:
      - Deathbringer Saurfang issues with door not opening after killing him
      - The Lich King event re-start after wipe

Black Temple:
      - Shade of Akama client crashes/encounter issues
      - Illidan Stormrage encounter reset on wipe

Firelands:
      - Lord Rhyolith loot
      - Alysrazor implemented
      - Ragnaros implemented

Throne of the Four Winds:
      - Conclave of Wind loot
      - Al'akir implemented

Blackwing Descent:
      - Magmaw implemented

Serpentshrine Cavern:
      - The Lurker Below fishing spawn event

Molten Core:
      - Ragnaros no longer killable twice

Sunwell Plateau:
      - Kalecgos script & loot issues

Naxxramas:
      - Instructor Razuvious client crashes/errors
      - Thaddius issues with stucking in textures

Trial of the Crusader:
      - Snobold Vassal unkillable issue

(live after Friday morning restart)

VERY IMPORTANT ! Please stop posting stupid useless bugs, the old scripts are not meant to be PERFECT, post only bugs that greatly affect the scripts / make it impossible / etc

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
      WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
      1 0

mental^depress

[3301]

(since 16-12-2017 10:05)

Votes: 100

Post Posted: 26-08-2016, 11:37:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker, you should fix the boss caches from Ulduar. Shouldn't be pretty hard. It's sad since they don't give any loot.

Bosses affected:

Kologarn - Cache of Living Stone
      Hodir - Cache of Winter
      Algalon the Observer - Gift of the Observer
      Mimiron - Cache of Inovation

0 0

momototo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-11-2016 12:00)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 26-08-2016, 11:48:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In ulduar 10n:
      https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=33236&&name=steelforged-defender some of them just won't die,not all http://imgur.com/a/nQL4T

XT leaves a blackhole that can't die or won't leave you,(we killed the hearth ) http://imgur.com/a/Yhpfd

Edit: yep,forgot about towers increased hp

Last edited by momototo on 26-08-2016, 13:15:45; edited 1 time in total
      0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

Post Posted: 26-08-2016, 13:08:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

momototo wrote:
      In ulduar 10n:
      https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=33236&&name=steelforged-defender they have more health (on 10n difficulty they should have 12k ) besides,some of them just won't die http://imgur.com/a/nQL4T
      XT leaves a blackhole that can't die or won't leave you,(we killed the hearth ) http://imgur.com/a/Yhpfd

You can see that their are buffed by the towers. That's why they have a higher HP value.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 26-08-2016, 15:36:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Regarding Firelands boss order, I changed it a bit: first 4 bosses can be done in any order (Shannox, Lord Rhyolith, Beth'tilac, Alysrazor) => Baleroc => Majordomo => Ragnaros. Should be ok

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
      WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
      1 0

rzuk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-09-2016 08:55)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 27-08-2016, 06:06:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In Ulduar 25 Ignis the Furnace Master keeps spamming Slag Pot over and over again untill he eventually throws you under the textures and resets. I've tried to solo him a few times in Blood, Unholy with pet and Unholy without any pets - each time I ended up trapped in the endless Slag Pot spam, then glitched under the textures > http://imgur.com/a/FRmiF

He shouldn't be using this ability at all on the player tanking him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ZpZezKd88
      and when there's a player+pet tank it should look like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u76qKbkQlls you can see that Ignis doesn't use the Slag Pot over and over, just a few times, and the hunter is still able to attack him, on Frekz it just says "invalid target" http://imgur.com/a/86pcC

Edit:
      In Ulduar 10&25 while killing the trash before Thorim I got attacked by invisible mobs called Thorim Golem Left Hand Bunny and Thorim Golem Right Hand Bunny they kept following me even after I killed all the trash mobs and Throim > http://imgur.com/a/LQrId
      after I died and tried to get back into Ulduar I got teleported to my HS location it said "encounter in progress".

Similar thing happens after killing Mimiron - there's an untargetable mob, little cannon thingy, I think it's this one Leviathan Mk II > http://imgur.com/a/xK8aE
      BTW, both fights are tank-spank.

In Icecrown Citadel the VDW chest Cache of the Dreamwalker drops wrong loot - on 10 heroic, 25 normal and 25 heroic I always get the items from 10 normal > http://imgur.com/a/kIQQs
      Edit2:
      The Slime Puddle that Professor Putricide casts, instantly fills the entire room instead of slowly "growing" http://imgur.com/a/HbWfC
      I tested this on 10HC only.

Last edited by rzuk on 03-09-2016, 01:46:35; edited 2 times in total
      0 0

norbert.pls
      [Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 27-08-2016, 13:19:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yogg-Saron: http://imgur.com/C0AI7qZ after you wipe the brain will not be targetable the 2nd time you do the encounter

Electric Warlock Acid Witch
      Legion Guide - Destruction Warlock in PVE
      Legion Guide - Restoration Shaman in PVE

0 0

Vinsel

[Creep]

(since 05-03-2019 02:21)

Votes: 36

Post Posted: 30-08-2016, 01:23:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Sindragosa /// Ice Tomb
      Bug description: When you are soloing Sindragosa, you shouldn't take Ice Tomb, but here she casts it and use it on you.
      When you are soloing this encounter and she use the Ice Tomb on you, it resets the fight if you don't have something to destroy the tomb (baldestorm, death and decay, etc.).
      Proof: Easy to test in-game, but uploading video soon.

Retail video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=5krmvCwzZSE:

As you can see in 02:23, Sindragosa casts Ice Tomb on Nobble, but he is the only guy in the raid, so the tomb doesn't make any effect on him.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Dc_358gmHpM:

That video shows a solo (from WoD expansion, but there are no changelogs about her Ice Block, so I think it's like this since Cata/MoP) from HellvsBabyface. This video shows Sindragosa casting the Ice Tomb, but when she casts it nothing happens, since he is soloing it. Also I don't think you can get the Ice Block while soloing because it resets the fight.

More videos about this:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=n6Z9vgLftFo:

No cast for Ice Tomb (Cataclysm)

PS: Moved my topic from the PvE Forum to this post to have everything related to old content raids in one post only. Please, this is an old bug and really annoying, take a look on it and try to fix it as fast as possible.

Also the air phase is bugged, there is like 2 air phases in 1 phase (because she goes underground but still cast and attack, and another one in the air).

These are all the bugs I've found during Sindragosa's encounter. I will update/post another bugs I find in ICC.

Greetings, Vinsel.

All the bugs showed here affect all the difficulties from the raid. If there is a bug which only shows in a specific difficulty, I will mark it and say so.
      Moved from the original post.

[Naxxramas] Teleports

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/zone.php?zone=3456&&name=naxxramas
      Bug description: At the end of the wing's final boss (Thaddius, Maexxna, etc.) there should be a teleporter which will bring you back to the center of Naxxramas, making you able to actually get to another wing. Some of the teleporters are spawned but not working. It's very annoying to get back to the center again, you can leave group, or walk back to the center.
      Proof: Easy to test in-game. Hard to proof with screenshots, I will try to make a short video.

[Black Temple] Teleport to Sanctuary of Shadows bug.

WoW Freakz link: Spirit of Olum
      Bug description: You get teleported to the zone Sanctary of Shadows, even if you didn't kill the first 2 bosses.
      Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=GtUnh04Rzi4:

0 0

Wipe
      [Banned user]

Banned

(since 08-06-2022 20:34)

Votes: 431

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
      Post Posted: 04-09-2016, 20:11:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yogg-Saron Guild Achievement still doesn't work.

Don't touch this

0 0

Vinsel

[Creep]

(since 05-03-2019 02:21)

Votes: 36

Post Posted: 23-09-2016, 15:01:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

One question, will you able the ICC Gunship Battle?

PS: Great job in the LK encounter, working pretty well (some bugs, but not important ones). Also there are some bugs which I will try to gather all the info and report them tonight (hopefully) about encounters in ICC.

Discord en Español

Facebook de Freakz ES

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
      Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 05-05-2024, 15:19:37
      Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
      B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
      like us now until it's too late ! :D
      x