User
Pass
2FA

Problem loading mobs/players/npc's.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1723
Amulame

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-10-2014 17:34)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 06-10-2014, 23:27:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there I am a new player on this server and have noticed something that is bothering me allot.

Ill will start by describing my problem so you can understand. As I walk through a area on my way to a quest, suddenly a mob appears right in front of me,
I have to act fast and stop or move back to avoiding getting it's attention.
My mobs and or npc's are taking a while to load, longer than is wanted. This even happens to players. I have a friend in my group with the same problem,
when we level sometimes it takes a while to load the other player. Were moving in circles just looking for a person or mobs that's right in front of us.

I have asked some people in guild if they have the same problem and most did not answer but some did. I then talked to a guy that has been quite a while on this
server he says and he told me that he does not have this problem.

Then I thought it must be a graphics problem because I have the game fully downloaded (100%). At the moment it is set to the highest options of all. I have even tested
it on the lowest possible graphics and then some in between graphics. So my attempt to fix it with graphics has failed.

I doubt the problem is with my internet because I only have about 50ms max in game. On other servers it's 20ms normally. So it can't be my internet.

And now I have nothing left to test, can anyone confirm this problem? Are there any fixes? Help! Because I can't see pvp'ing being possible when it takes a few sec
to load a player that's right in front of me.

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 07-10-2014, 11:39:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First of all, try changing the realmlist to
Code:
wow1.freakz.ro

Delete the Cache folder inside your WoW directory
(note: wow directory/Cache , NOT wow directory/Data/Cache)
After that, do this:

Shocker wrote:
When you get disconnected => start / run / cmd
and type
Code:
tracert wow.freakz.ro

When it's completed post the screenshot here.

I guess you are probably a new player here, so the problem may or may not disappear after some time, but these few steps won't hurt.
Beside that, I don't know how else to help you.
Good luck.

Edit: Found one more thing that can be helpful.

Spoiler:

3 0

Amulame

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-10-2014, 00:07:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for the detailed reply,

I did everything you asked and yet still the mobs take abnormally long to load. I might just add that even when the mobs have loaded and I leave and return they take
just as long to load again.

https://imageshack.com/i/kqvxk61Rp

I have never seen this on any other server I have joined this is a 1st for me aswell. Even on Molten wow, cataclysm the game operates normally.
And it's not a world wide server problem because not everyone has this problem so it must be communication problem between my pc and the server.

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 09-10-2014, 09:31:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Comparing your tracert results with mine, it seems that you do actually have a bit of lag (600-900, compared to my 10-90), even tho my 8th thingy always times out. I can't say why is that, you'll have to wait for a blue post (GMs) to answer -

Here's my tracert result for comparison. For some reason, now #9 times out too. Serbia, Belgrade.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Macedo931 on 09-10-2014, 11:19:00; edited 1 time in total
0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

(since 14-06-2019 20:15)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 09-10-2014, 10:16:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just for teh lolz, this is what I get and I play normally:

0 0

pal0bre

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-06-2020 11:40)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 09-10-2014, 13:29:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:
For some reason, now #9 times out too.

Happens to me too but game runs just fine (except the game hangs in some rare occasions)
Spoiler:

0 0

Amulame

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-10-2014, 19:42:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And this 1 I took today...

https://imageshack.com/i/ids2lDh8p

and note: I changed nothing

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 22:08:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x