Pass
2FA

Search found 341 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Draenor leveling chests.
pal0bre

Replies: 1
Views: 1024

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-08-2017, 16:47:15   Subject: Draenor leveling chests.
Currently they are spawned across outland and northrend and cata zones.
I think it would be nice if it got expanded to cover pandaria and draenor.
The reason behind this suggestion is that I found o ...
  Topic: Voting-based bugtracker
pal0bre

Replies: 6
Views: 1698

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-06-2017, 17:33:35   Subject: Voting-based bugtracker
[quote ascuns]
That could work, problem is that quest strings are cached. So it'll always be marked as broken until you wipe the cache.
Maybe when you take the quest a in-game message notifies you that there are [number] confirmed bug reports related to this quest.
And if y ...
  Topic: About playing Legion on Mac's users
pal0bre

Replies: 5
Views: 2761

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-06-2017, 12:52:01   Subject: About playing Legion on Mac's users
[quote ascuns]
I don't know whether that is a good solution in the long term.
WINE requires a lot of 32-bit libraries and considering that Apple is ditching 32-bit compatibility for iOS, there's also a good chance that they'll do the same to macOS.
  Topic: Voting-based bugtracker
pal0bre

Replies: 6
Views: 1698

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-06-2017, 12:47:18   Subject: Voting-based bugtracker
Perhaps not voting based but a bugtracker of some sorts would be nice.
Using a forum is good enough but I'd like to see some more convenient search method.
Maybe a in-game command that shows how many times a targeted npc, item/spell/achievement link has been mentioned in a pending bug report to reduce duplicates.
Or perhaps make use of the blizz in-game bug report UI and alt ...
  Topic: getting kicked from game
pal0bre

Replies: 32
Views: 7254

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-06-2017, 23:55:53   Subject: getting kicked from game
[quote ascuns]
Well then this makes even less sense to me now, i just re-downloaded the launcher again and now runs fine (so far).
  Topic: getting kicked from game
pal0bre

Replies: 32
Views: 7254

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-06-2017, 23:42:49   Subject: getting kicked from game
I've experienced a lot of issues today.
First, I got kicked out because my launcher was out of date.
I restarted the game and then the server would respond to me (I couldn't interact with anything, cast any spells but chat messages and everyone around me seemed to be doing okay).
Then I tried to re-download the launcher and now I can't log in, it just stays at connecting.
And when I try to cancel and log in again, the login button g ...
  Topic: Rewards Something After PTR Legion End
pal0bre

Replies: 3
Views: 870

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-06-2017, 19:48:39   Subject: Rewards Something After PTR Legion End
If they really want to reward the guinea pigs that tested things then it should be something trivial and pointless.
Like a title or maybe a pet.
I personally think that they shouldn't give us anything but I'm not in charge.
  Topic: Allow command line arguments with launcher_freakz
pal0bre

Replies: 0
Views: 403

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-03-2017, 01:08:32   Subject: Allow command line arguments with launcher_freakz
Title says it.
I use the development console somewhat regularly and that requires wow.exe to be launched with -console.
If I try to do it with the launcher, It freezes.
  Topic: Legion - Questions, Answers & Suggestions.
pal0bre

Replies: 208
Views: 53372

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-02-2017, 16:49:35   Subject: Legion - Questions, Answers & Suggestions.
How will you port your server customization's to Legion?
For example, in WoD they added a group finder which makes freakz's Raid Finder somewhat redundant now.
  Topic: Legion - Questions, Answers & Suggestions.
pal0bre

Replies: 208
Views: 53372

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-02-2017, 00:21:26   Subject: Legion - Questions, Answers & Suggestions.
Considering that Legion is still a ongoing expansion and patches will come out I assume that you will keep up with retail and upgrade the server as it happens.
When or if you ever do that could you also supply a incremental patch for those who already have a legion client. You could probably use something like bsdiff or xdelta combined with a batch script or something like that.
Because it would be a special kind of hell if I had to r ...
  Topic: Mop to Legion
pal0bre

Replies: 133
Views: 33321

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 24-01-2017, 15:18:03   Subject: Mop to Legion
My idea of satisfying both parties would be to allow character migrations, but only after a long period of time. Have everyone get the reach level cap, get realm firsts, start raiding\pvp etc. Once everyone catches up, let the mop characters in.
About the "10 players don't speak for majority" argument. The server has a lot of features that pander to a fraction of a fraction of the playerbase. While arena spectate is used ...
pal0bre

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 23-01-2017, 21:59:34   Subject: Mop to Legion
[quote ascuns]
Usually the realm server doesn't mess with the accounts database a whole lot, so I'm guessing the table for learned mounts,titles and pets are stored in the characters database.
This is me just guessing however and I would like to have an answer from someone who knows better.
Will we be able to use the mounts we learned on the mop realm on the legion realm? As in, account-wide mounts.
pal0bre

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 23-01-2017, 21:43:20   Subject: Mop to Legion
Before this degenerates into a shit-flinging contest, I would like to have this answered.
Are mounts and pets going to be actually account-wide as the tooltips state or realm-bound because of how wow cores tend to work?
pal0bre

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 21-01-2017, 20:29:20   Subject: Mop to Legion
[quote ascuns]
They could just make a Q&A\FAQ thread in where we can yell at them and ask how things will be done.
pal0bre

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 21-01-2017, 14:35:16   Subject: Mop to Legion
[quote ascuns]
That would make more problems than solutions. What if, for example the character in question has loremaster? Since he already completed every quest he would have to grind to level cap.

Page 1 of 23 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next