User
Pass
2FA

Problem with Logging in to game server

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message1115
inrrad

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-03-2020 23:50)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 05-08-2019, 16:24:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey Guys i have a problem with log in and when i try to loggin in to game at here

http://s9.picofile.com/file/8368837442/Screenshot_4_.png

and then after afew sec i go back to main screen and must enter user and password again ( without any Error or something )

anyone can help me how can i fix this

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(since 25-03-2024 23:42)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 05-08-2019, 17:33:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello inrrad,

your country's (Iran) government has blocked access to our game server, the only way around that is by using a VPN service to play.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

rafiepour

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-09-2019 13:05)

Post Posted: 25-08-2019, 14:03:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello and thank for try to make this server best of best wow private server
we have the same private server on iran with name wzone.ir but the problem is thats not the conutry blocker this is server blocker for our player.
who play long time in wow private server and we are not deserve that punishment for nothing or for one private server in iran that they cant manage server well look like freakz.
so think y little and make many players happy for joining your server. we are using vpn insted but with this vpn we can play well at instant or pvp.
i hope my words can do some thing Different for us.

thank and best regard

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

Post Posted: 25-08-2019, 21:54:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello rafiepour,

Since your country has blocked us, there's realistically nothing we can do about it.

We could change our server's IP address (which would come at costs for us, might lead to DNS problems, would require us to change a lot of things in our infrastructure...) and all Iran's government would need to do is to block the new IP address aswell, thus making all that effort useless.

There's no feasible solution other than for Iranian players to use a VPN.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

rafiepour

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-08-2019, 12:47:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

MS Sarah

Hello and thank for your fast replying.
I was convinced to hear your reasons for fix this problem and you right they can blocked you again and know that addlist 1000 player want to join your server nd they can do that. i know a lot off them.
But at least if it possible for server GM make some gate away or show us some good server that can connect to server with lower ping.
We have vpn server but i some place we have a bad ping. this post maybe can help a lot of us for that.

Best regards
Mohammad

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

Post Posted: 27-08-2019, 18:12:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can recommend TunnelBear, very fast VPN, offers 500 MB of free traffic per month.

However, I know that some Iranian ISPs got that blocked, too. Not all of them, though.

0 0

rafiepour

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-09-2019, 13:28:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello again

dear ms Sarah, I send a new commend for you because this problem fix in 3 last week and we got it again this week.
I don't know whats happened but I just want to say that if you change something in this week that makes us get that error again pls fix that for us.
we have a delay in-game when using a VPN and many of my friends join the server again just because we think you have fixed this.

Best Regard
Mohammad

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

Post Posted: 21-09-2019, 13:44:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We haven't changed anything, this isn't on our end.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 06:07:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x