User
Pass
2FA

Punishing pvp pet battle exploiters ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message357
Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 21-08-2016, 20:24:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,

Lastly i've been queuing to find a battle against other players for some pet battling but sadly it was an awful experiment, most if not every opponent i faced were exploiting pet abilities that has yet to be fixed on Freakz, most of the time it's all kind of ability that stuns the target instead of stunning the user - namely Falling Murloc used by Murkalot or Ghostly Bite used by some undead pets for exemple - because right now iniative and/or CC mechanisms is the ultimate win condition.

So my question is : should i take a screenshot of those guys and start reporting them? After all, it's pvp so i can't imagine this happening in skirmishes, arenas or BGs.

Eventually, it greatly impacts the enjoyement of using or farming battle pets no matter what you do with them because you know that exploiting will be the way to go if you ever want to do some pvp. I personnally use some "broken" pets against some master tamer (Pandaren earth spirit and his crew is one of them) but i will for sure never get satisfaction by using them in a pvp battle.

I think it's a matter you should care of, espacially since it could be good to do some pvp pet battles events the same way a 2v2 tournament is done.

regards,

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 19 October 2016 20:12

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 20:04:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x