User
Pass
2FA

[PvE] [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Nythendra
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message9990
CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

(since 23-02-2020 16:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 27-07-2017, 23:49:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tredtastic wrote:
Trash before Nythendra.

https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=221028&&name=unstable-decay

Currently classified as a buff, so players can just right-click it off. Should be a debuff instead.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/sye03bG.jpg

Fixed

0 0

Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-09-2019 18:50)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 06-08-2017, 21:22:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@CoCo, not fixed, it's still showing as a buff.

Also we've just done nythendra mythic and it did not cast mind control even once, causing people to get up to like 40+ stacks of infested. Couldn't record proof because well we were trying to not wipe.

0 0

Spastictastic

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2018 17:52)

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 15:55:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't know if it's just me, but the last 1-2 Raids EN I had, Nythendra was pulling some voids together even though she wasn't casting "Heart of the Swarm".

Goes for HC and Mythic.

0 0

Tamaie
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 28-04-2020 14:58)

Votes: 102

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 17:01:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@CocoDev, we made yesterday Nythendra mythic and on what i've seen, the debuf Root is doing to fast stacks of infested on people.I meen if u get the debuf and one player is around you, he gets 3-4 stack really quick.Maybe you get a look on that.

0 0

noradria

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-07-2021 09:20)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 09-08-2017, 13:55:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

infersted aint working as intended on heroic, according to the dungeon journal infested stacks get cleared each time nythendra completes hearth of the swarm. it aint happening on freakz

0 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 09-08-2017, 18:35:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

noradria wrote:
infersted aint working as intended on heroic, according to the dungeon journal infested stacks get cleared each time nythendra completes hearth of the swarm. it aint happening on freakz

Read the bugs player posted on the first two pages of this topic, they said that infested stacks should not be reseted after heart of the swarm phase.

0 0

noradria

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-08-2017, 19:07:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

CocoDev wrote:
noradria wrote:

Read the bugs player posted on the first two pages of this topic, they said that infested stacks should not be reseted after heart of the swarm phase.

well you shouldnt listen to those players then, every guide on youtube its saying exactly the same, that infested stacks on heroic gets reset after the heart of the swarm. just a little example: https://youtube.com/watch?v=lD_9PAoYz4I:

( skip to 6:00) , pretty sure fatboss knows more than freakz players.

also a quote from wowhead in case you need more proofs: http://www.wowhead.com/nythendra-strategy-guide
Heroic Difficulty
On Heroic and higher difficulty, players who take Plague damage from any source will receive a stack of Infested.
Infested deals Plague damage every 2 seconds, and the damage it deals increases with each stack of Infested
This debuff has no duration, but is cleared at the end of the next Heart of the Swarm phase

0 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 09-08-2017, 19:22:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

noradria wrote:
CocoDev wrote:
noradria wrote:

well you shouldnt listen to those players then, every guide on youtube its saying exactly the same, that infested stacks on heroic gets reset after the heart of the swarm. just a little example: https://youtube.com/watch?v=lD_9PAoYz4I:

also a quote from wowhead in case you need more proofs: http://www.wowhead.com/nythendra-strategy-guide
Heroic Difficulty
On Heroic and higher difficulty, players who take Plague damage from any source will receive a stack of Infested.
Infested deals Plague damage every 2 seconds, and the damage it deals increases with each stack of Infested
This debuff has no duration, but is cleared at the end of the next Heart of the Swarm phase

This is only for heroic, am I right? I know that on mythic this won't happen. Please confirm.

0 0

noradria

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-08-2017, 19:42:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

CocoDev wrote:
noradria wrote:
CocoDev wrote:
noradria wrote:

Heroic Difficulty

This is only for heroic, am I right? I know that on mythic this won't happen. Please confirm.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pLicClWQRS0:

( 1:50) the players that get mind controlled lose their infested stacks once the mind control is breaked, this being the only way to lose infested stacks, so no on mythic the heart of the swarm won`t reset infested stacks

0 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 09-08-2017, 19:49:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok, thank you for your answer.

Fixed.

Update @ 09-08-2017, 20:49:04

Spastictastic wrote:
I don't know if it's just me, but the last 1-2 Raids EN I had, Nythendra was pulling some voids together even though she wasn't casting "Heart of the Swarm".

Goes for HC and Mythic.

Please let me know if it still happens.

0 0

slitharine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-04-2018 18:33)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 13-08-2017, 09:59:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description:= in mythic nythendra mind control is not working properly. Few players are getting mind controlled few are getting not. as a result last night i reach 46 stack of infested/

How it should work:= In mythic difficulty after every breath, nythendra should cast infested mind as a result every player who have more than 10 stacks will be mind controlled.

N.B.-= It works perfectly before, last week and this week script is broken and not working.

please fix the mythic abilities of bosses in EN properly. except HEART OF CORRUPTION(EYE) all others boss in mythic difficulty (cenarius excluded, not done yet) are bugged, either they does not use the ability or if cast there is no damage etc. please fix.

0 0

Spastictastic

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2018 17:52)

Post Posted: 13-08-2017, 20:04:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Spastictastic wrote:

Goes for HC and Mythic.

Had a HC Raid today again.
Problem is still there - voids were pulled together even though she wasn't casting Hearth of the Swarm.

0 0

spade

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-08-2017 15:48)

Post Posted: 14-08-2017, 00:03:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Still bugged on mythic. It doesn't mind control you when you have more than 10 stacks and that is pretty much crucial for clearing the stacks and finish the encounter.
0 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 16-08-2017, 21:23:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The topic will be locked down untill the remaining bugs will be fixed.
0 0

spade

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-08-2017 15:48)

Post Posted: 21-08-2017, 10:26:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

Just to summaries all of the issues with Nythendra:

Difficulty : N & H & M
Mechanic : Heart of the Swarm
Issue : Some of the patches of "Infested Ground" will go towards her position slightly before she casts "Heart of the Swarm" (The remaining patches will still go towards her when she casts "Heart of the Swarm".

Difficulty : Mythic
Mechanic : Infested Mind
Issue : The "Infested Mind" is kind of working on a random principle. Sometimes she mind controls certain people, sometimes she doesn't. Also, the percentage of remaining health at which she releases you is quite random too. Also, we find out (my guild), that if you wipe once, she won't cast "Infested Mind" never again (on next attempts) and that's a pretty solid issue, since it's a DPS race with the "Infested" stacks.

(I can provide proof, later that day, since I am not from home now).

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 14 December 2017 08:40

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 26-04-2024, 20:49:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x