User
Pass
2FA

[PvP Event] Battlegrounds between Guilds 4th Edition
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events
Author Message14784
mihai25

[Winter is here!]

(since 13-11-2022 10:56)

Votes: 153

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-03-2016, 23:26:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Date / Time: 23 & 24 April 2016. Matches will be played between 20 - 24 PM Server Time.
Location: Warsong Gulch / Temple of Kotmogu / Silvershard Mines / Battle for Gilneas
Spectators: No
Live Stream: No (Unless players will do on their own)

Date & Time of the event will be set after sign up at least 4 guilds.

Information:

• The first played battleground will be Warsong Gulch, and the loser picks the next battleground.
  • The battle system will be 2/3.
  • Groups of the same faction can join to battle each other.
  • Rewards are account bound.

Rules:

• Only 1 team / guild (10 members).
  • Only PVP ITEMS! (Tyrannical Gladiator's / Grievous Gladiator's).
  • The group will be made of: 8 DPS & 2 Healers / 1 Tank 7 DPS & 2 Healers
  • You may only come with one type of class/spec. EG: You cannot have two Shadow Priests, but you can have one Shadow and one Discipline.
  • A maximum of 2 of the same class which have multiple roles is allowed. You may not come with Balance/Feral/Restoration druids. You may NOT come with Fury Warrior AND Arms Warrior for example.
  • Feral Druids (tank spec) and Feral Druids (dps spec) are not allowed in the same team.
  • Holy & Discipline priests are not allowed in the same team.
  • In case of a 0-0 in Warsong Gulch, an Temple of Kotmogu will be played instead.

Rewards:
1st place:
[ A: Reins of the Vicious War Steed / H: Horn of the Vicious War Wolf ]
Tiltles:
[ A: <Name>, Hero of the Alliance / H: <Name>, Hero of the Horde ]
+ 15$ for each player as Funds on account

2nd place:
Tiltles:
[ A: Commander <Name> / H: Lieutenant General <Name> ]
+ Ground mount from Donation shop + 60 Vote Points

3rd place:
Tiltles:
[ A: Knight-Champion <Name> / H: Centurion <Name> ]
+30 Vote Points

All players from guilds who are not in top 3 at the end of event, they will receive a pet for participation.*

Register:
Please post in topic:

Code:
Guild name:
Leader:
Members: PM me with List (Please state name, class and spec) - you can send me member list later, it is not mandatory now.

NOTE: You must post the members participating in the event on the post beforehand. You are allowed with 5 replacements (so you may put a maximum of 14 members). If at any point you join with someone outside these 15 members, you will be automatically disqualified.
NOTE: Only 10 players / guild will get a reward.
NOTE: *To get Pet for participation, your team must complete a match or more without abandoning entire event.

Information, Rules and Rewards are subject to modifications. I am awaiting feedback on current ones.

Last edited by mihai25 on 21-04-2016, 20:16:57; edited 19 times in total
5 0

mihai25

[Winter is here!]

Post Posted: 01-04-2016, 00:18:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rewards added!
All players from guilds who are not in top 3 at the end of event, they will receive a pet for participation.

0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 01-04-2016, 15:37:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have been waiting long time for this event but come on guys... rewards are really really disappointing... Some PvP tabard or in game $ or something like that would be more fitting since winning a event like this requires far more organization and skill than some 2v2 event.

1 0

mihai25

[Winter is here!]

Post Posted: 02-04-2016, 00:19:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We do not give Arena Tabards as rewards on this event, all others tabards are available on vote shop, so i think is useless as reward.
0 0

Wanjin
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-02-2017 12:55)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 02-04-2016, 01:20:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok,but what about pvp mounts or some $ on acc,the actual rewards are ...because im pretty sure every1 have that vicious mount from donation or priev bgs event or why not 3s achivement.So lets say 20-50$ would be very nice:d its just an idea
1 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 02-04-2016, 06:09:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I cannot believe you put these rewards for such a big event.

Mount from donation shop,am i a roleplayer to get some dragon so i can be like jajaja i look so good or what.Vicious mounts are just..And these titles are patheticly bad.I find only vote points worth it playing for and they're still low as an amount.You should really add account funds to the reward list rather than these vote points and donation mount.

The rest of the event looks pretty organised and good to me,looking forward to it.

p.s. I think that sounds pretty stupid,but you should think of making people make some special accounts and hold the event on live realm,because last time i really doubt it was only resto druid heals,there should've been some other bugs for sure.Like adding vendors in some zone and making people be there after making their characters.You could also just warn people that they will get disqualified if they swap some item or smth,but then you gotta get more people i think so they inspect all the time or something like that.However,regarding rewards,you really have to do something.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 02-04-2016, 09:48:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Btw if you decide to keep 1st place title reward you could actually award people with "Hero of the Alliance/Horde" since it's some kind of Rated BG event i suppose?And as far as i remember people in 0.1% of RBG bracket received these titles in the end of a season,if i'm not wrong Of the Alliance/Horde is killing blows title.

0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-04-2016, 10:15:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I do agree event should be played on genesis since we all know how things went on 2v2 event cuz of living seed.

Rewards are really poor and i don't think any of these rewards are going to motivate guilds to apply and waste time. Mounts wise, hell i got that mount on 3 different accounts and its account wide. As a malevolent gladiator why would i ever bother with Freak of the alliance lol.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not selfish and this is not about me but this is how most of PvP addicts are going to think when they see rewards so if you are going to change them don't just improve it slightly cuz then its going from MEEEEEH to MEH .

I think you want as many guilds to apply just like we do so find a way to stimulate them.

1 0

Froster

[The doctor is in]

(since 27-12-2020 22:08)

Votes: 87

Post Posted: 02-04-2016, 11:52:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

From what I know, pride is the factor that brings people to participate in PvP events such as this one. The ability to brag and boast that you were in the top. I'm not justifying the event planners' reward choices. And I'm not saying you should take these for granted. However, we will never be inclined in giving stat items as rewards. That being said, suggestions are welcome (there's a special section for that): open a topic and name some of the items you'd like to see at a pvp event such as this one.

0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 02-04-2016, 13:31:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Better title for rank1 would be Hero of the alliance/horde or Warbringer/Warbound

1 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-04-2016, 19:51:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Freakz-Treasure-Hunt-t419142.html Small event like this that didn't require any effort, organisation or skill has $30 in game as reward but a huge event like Bgs between guilds that requires lots of time, organisation and tactics has " of the alliance" tittle...
I am not criticizing or crying whole day until rewards improve instead im just asking you to have some common sense...

7 0

Yakul

[Battleforged]

(since 24-04-2019 18:25)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 05-04-2016, 19:38:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kako mi idu na kurac likovi koji pocnu na rumunskom da pisu pecinski debili.

1 0

mihai25

[Winter is here!]

Post Posted: 05-04-2016, 20:26:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Outdated
Spoiler:

Last edited by mihai25 on 07-04-2016, 23:57:17; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Yakul

[Battleforged]

(since 24-04-2019 18:25)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 05-04-2016, 20:33:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

And https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Freakz-Treasure-Hunt-t419142.html was for what? Not for fun obviously cause you gave 30$ as prize money.
Good job with titles at least.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 07-04-2016, 13:43:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mihai25 wrote:
Rewards uptated! We do not give $$ on accounts, these events are for fun and direct pride between guilds.

Rated battleground event is an event for fun?These kind of events take way more orgarnisation than some random 2v2 event that's boring to watch,boring to play and obviously fk up people's mood to even play in it since many problems occured due to bad lead.Such event that people take part in should be with completely different rewards,it really takes a lot of orgarnisation,strategies & more not only for you guys to hold it,but for players as well since i really doubt someone want to waste his time gathering the best team members plus leading the group therefore creating the right strategies to score wins and in the end receive some stupid rewards.

"Players that participate will receive a pet" SERIOUSLY? -
You can give that pet to some roleplayer that talks with Stormwind guards not people that are mostly interested in PvPing.

Good job with titles,these are the ones you gotta reward Rank 1 team with,but the rest of the rewards are just...Like i said,vote points is the only thing i would fight here for.

I came up the recent days with a small idea that could help in this and future PvP events.From what i've seen in other servers,as many of you know,there are a lot of titles that really lost their "quality" as a titles during the years.So you could actually make a topic with listed titles + description next to each one,the way you can obtain it.

ex: Relentless Gladiator - #1 in 3v3 at the end of the season
Gladiator - #1 in 2v2 and #4-5-6 in 3v3 at the end of the season

For such events that doesn't really include arenas in,you could make titles such as "Supreme,Flawless Victor,Warbringer,etc" viable by giving them for top places and having in mind the title sounds and looks good(to me at least)when you put it on yourself it will look pretty badass since people will know the way you got it.

I know these or some of these can be bought for $ in the donation shop,but refunding the title and letting people choose a title by their own choice like you did 2 years ago i think?with donated arena titles will surely work.

Another example is what you did with giving Duelist title for #1 in 2v2 back in latest season in Cataclysm.You can get it now too,pretty easy tho,but having in mind you achieved it by finishing #1 at the end of the season actually makes it an elite one.

However,my explanation could not sound and be as good as someone else could write it,but i think the idea would actually help a bit.

On the topic,you really gotta do something with rewards man...Noone will waste their time paying so much effort in setting up everything and in the end getting some stupid random rewards..

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by mihai25, 19 April 2016 18:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 26-04-2024, 18:01:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x