User
Pass
2FA

[Quest]The Tidestone: Shattered

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message526
Noremac

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-01-2021 10:39)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 22-05-2019, 11:52:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: The Tidestone: Shattered
Bug description: When turning in the quest The Tidestone: Shattered, you get frozen in something similar to the mage's Ice Block ability. And after a little bit of NPC dialog you then get transported to a cave where you receive the next quest from Prince Farondis called Save Yourself.
But when in stealth as a rogue (not sure about the other classes that can stealth), and you turn in the quest (while stealthed) you don't get frozen and can move around. You still get transported to the cave after. But not sure if you move too far away if you would still get transported.
From what I remember on live your stealth should get cancelled and still get frozen.
I know it's nothing major just thought you'd like to know.

PS = In the image attached I canceled my stealth after seeing I didn't get frozen.
Proof:
Spoiler:

0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 31-05-2019, 13:21:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Noremac wrote:
WoW Freakz link: The Tidestone: Shattered
Bug description: When turning in the quest The Tidestone: Shattered, you get frozen in something similar to the mage's Ice Block ability. And after a little bit of NPC dialog you then get transported to a cave where you receive the next quest from Prince Farondis called Save Yourself.
But when in stealth as a rogue (not sure about the other classes that can stealth), and you turn in the quest (while stealthed) you don't get frozen and can move around. You still get transported to the cave after. But not sure if you move too far away if you would still get transported.
From what I remember on live your stealth should get cancelled and still get frozen.
I know it's nothing major just thought you'd like to know.

PS = In the image attached I canceled my stealth after seeing I didn't get frozen.
Proof:
Spoiler:

You will still get transported.
Proof: Imgur Link

I'll confirm this is a Low Priority bug.

We all pay eventually

Last edited by Ayro on 31-05-2019, 13:21:36; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 31 May 2019 11:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 17:29:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x