User
Pass
2FA

Question regarding the crate vendor related to the Island Expeditions

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Show only staff posts
Author Message186
Emilia

[Creep]

(since 14-08-2021 09:07)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 01-04-2021, 21:35:57 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So, there's Captain Nightrunner and Captain Kitt. They sell crates with random rewards from island expeditions. They were added in patch 8.3, so they aren't available yet.

However, this is where my question comes in. I have like 1000 'spare' dubloons... And nothing to really use them for except those buffs...

Would it be possible for these 2 vendors to be available (with the crates of the islands that are available right now)?

These crates only contain transmog related gear, and the other things are like pets, toys and mounts (so nothing that would give people an edge during pve/pvp.)

Thank you for your time! :D

(I would understand if these vendors would only become available once we get 8.3 content, but I didn't see them listed under any of the phases so I figured I'd ask -)

Last edited by Emilia on 01-04-2021, 22:26:22; edited 1 time in total
2 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 20-04-2021, 17:09:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

these vendors will be released with patch 8.3 content.

The reason for this is that, if released early, it would cause players to be able to "skip" the Island Expedition grind, as they would receive the rewards much faster through the crates.

However, at this point in time of the expansion, Island Expeditions are still a major part of the game, especially when it comes to the Artifact Power farm for your Heart of Azeroth (especially so for new players / alts who need to catch up).

We feel that if we released the vendor already, players would stop doing Islands for the most part, hence we chose to release it in its respective content phase.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Sarah, 20 April 2021 15:09

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 13-05-2024, 06:08:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x