User
Pass
2FA

RACISM ON FREAKZ
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message6414
Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2013 21:10)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 07-01-2012, 18:08:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cryandecay wrote:
Racism is the belief that inherent different traits in human racial groups justify discrimination. In the modern English language, the term "racism" is used predominantly as a pejorative epithet. It is applied especially to the practice or advocacy of racial discrimination of a pernicious nature (i.e. which harms particular groups of people), and which is often justified by recourse to racial stereotyping or pseudo-science.

Wikipedia

7/1/2012

Man can I give you a friendly advice? Just shut up your embarrassing yourself.

If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough!

Exodus Realm Alliance Guild: Ejusdem Generis
0 0

raxxar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-11-2015 11:03)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 07-01-2012, 18:10:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This guy is really stupid - i can't stop the laughs. Being "forced", loosing stupid arena rating and connecting this with "racism", what the hell is he talking about -

0 0

Phixelzilla

[ONLY HUMAN]

(since 26-10-2018 19:46)

Votes: 53

Post Posted: 07-01-2012, 18:44:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cryandecay wrote:
What the *** thats not true your just pushing all player to there like trash and hi will lose my arena team and the worse off all we dont have choise we have to move

I think it was actually YOU who moved his character on Exodus, not some racist-ignorant-mean GM.

cause maybe one day I will walk away and say "you *** disappoint me"
click
0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-09-2013 09:29)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 07-01-2012, 21:49:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lawl lawl clearly people dont know definition of racism + lack of common sense in general

Personally,i approve all actions of staff here .

0 0

sithbane

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-02-2012 14:36)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 08-01-2012, 06:00:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yeah i dunno what he means forced....or rascist

0 0

b3dshaker

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-05-2012 20:56)

Post Posted: 08-01-2012, 07:24:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cryandecay wrote:
Hi all play in many servers of cata and this one is the best so far theres just an problem the racism. The gms hare demanding us to move omg why the *** shell hi move my character to an so cold "International Server" Genesis should be international not romania wtf , now you want us to move from an good server to an *** fun server omg.

I just regret have come to the server and a lot of my colleges have the same opinion as me now is the Gms from freakz a little rasist? Yes they are and you will lose a lot of players because of that.

When PPL ASK ME WHAT SERVER IS THE BEST SERVER OF CATA HI WILL NOT SAY FREAKZ BEACOUSE OF THE GMS RASISM.

First of all GM asks us to move, second of all the highlighted starting gear, honor points, justice points and such, is just to compensate the old Foreign players to move and probably tempt other players which i think wasn't that inviting for your taste.

0 0

starshard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2014 14:03)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 08-01-2012, 09:58:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cryandecay wrote:
First l2speack two stop being racist

Just shut the HELL UP C. Ronaldo! You damn latino prick!

(you see, that WAS a racist move. This is how it looks like. Comprende? -)

P.S.: I didn't want to offend him or someone else who's speaking any latin languages, I wrote it just as an example.

And you, Dear Sir, please, I beg you to pick your head off from your azz, and go to school for some education. And, another thing: Please, do not keep saying l2speak...you can't even WRITE in english!

Best wishes: Crucia.

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 08-01-2012, 15:16:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I always believed that spanish and latinos are total idiots and portuguese are pretty different. But this guy changed my mind.

I didn't want to offend anyone by that post. I'm just stating a fact.

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2013 21:10)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 08-01-2012, 15:26:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
I always believed that spanish and latinos are total idiots and portuguese are pretty different. But this guy changed my mind.

I didn't want to offend anyone by that post. I'm just stating a fact.

Well if you want to QQ you can start on this post now since OMG lol your putting like every man of a countrie on the same Page that makes it a stupid statement my friend.

to be clear I'm not Spanish / latino. Just want you to know that -

See ya
Ezeky

If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough!

Exodus Realm Alliance Guild: Ejusdem Generis
0 0

dread

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-08-2013 08:00)

Post Posted: 08-01-2012, 15:47:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cryandecay wrote:
Hi all play in many servers of cata and this one is the best so far theres just an problem the racism. The gms hare demanding us to move omg why the *** shell hi move my character to an so cold "International Server" Genesis should be international not romania wtf , now you want us to move from an good server to an *** fun server omg.

I just regret have come to the server and a lot of my colleges have the same opinion as me now is the Gms from freakz a little rasist? Yes they are and you will lose a lot of players because of that.

When PPL ASK ME WHAT SERVER IS THE BEST SERVER OF CATA HI WILL NOT SAY FREAKZ BEACOUSE OF THE GMS RASISM.

omg ..let me figure out the thing with the new realm Exodus , to save what is left of ur mind by answering some of the most frequently asked questions about Exodus

1.Why was it created?
¤ Because genesis and evolutian are romanian people and language dominated , most of the guilds are romanian and people who usually arent romanian arent accepted because they will speak romanian in the TS , so gms created a server for the other nations.

2.Why is it fun realm?
¤ It is not a fun realm.Its just a promotion of the new realm to attract new players.
¤ This special promotion which makes it seem fun for some will be only for 10 days.

3.Why is romanian language restricted?
¤ Because if romanian language would be allowed then it will be again another romanian language dominated realm so other nations people wont understand a thing.
¤If the gms just tell them not to speak romania, without any punishments for the good sake of other nations they wont.(now really i must addmit that romanians are pretty sttuborn , thats the truth im a romanian guy and i admit it )

So theres no racism in the gms decision of making a romanian language restricted realm.Its up to ur judgement and understanding.

Posturi unite automat, 08-01-2012, 15:45:08

any GM close this topic its this guy's problem if he doesnt want to understand.

Posturi unite automat, 08-01-2012, 15:47:19

oh one more thing i forgot to tell: no gm forced u to transfer ur character , it was ur decision and you have been warned about loosing ur arena team and guild etc.

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 08-01-2012, 15:55:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks dread for the reply, very helpful. Gonna link your post everytime someone says something about Exodus realm again -
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zohlomg, 08 January 2012 13:55

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 26-06-2024, 17:26:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x