User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Armor Enhancement Token - Crashing Server

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message321
cheewee

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-05-2019 05:08)

Post Posted: 16-03-2019, 00:12:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=137209&&name=armor-enhancement-token
Bug description: Every time I try to use (right-click) the item to turn it into an Armor Enhancement item, it crashes the server.
Proof: I received an Armor Enhancement Token on 3/14 as a Mission reward around 10:00 PM MST. I tried to use it to turn it into an Armor Enhancement and the server crashed. I logged back in when it came up and tried to use it again and it crashed again. The third or fourth time, I waited about 5 minutes before I used it again. I then realized it wasn't just random that the server was crashing, it was the item that was crashing it. I tried to contact a GM and I submitted a Help Ticket in game but no one was on and today they told me to just submit a bug report.

0 0

SourLemon

[King of Baboons]

(since 09-07-2019 05:25)

Votes: 47

Post Posted: 16-03-2019, 17:55:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tested this, didn't crash the server, may have been fixed already, may have not been the issue, not sure.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by SourLemon, 16 March 2019 15:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 08:17:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x