User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Champion: Zabra Hexx

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message216
dylanttj

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-05-2022 00:53)

Post Posted: 09-10-2019, 14:44:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=42138&name=champion-zabra-hexx

Bug description: The quest "Champion: Zabra Hexx" is the quest to turn in right after "The Best And The Brightest". It is a simple quest that requires me to find the NPC Zabra Hexx in "The Best And The Brightest" and turn it in in "Champion" Zabra Hexx" in order to acquire the champion Zabra Hexx and proceed to further quest lines for the priest campaign. However, after completing the quest "The Best And The Brightest", I did not get the quest to turn it in, which is "Champion: Zabra Hexx". I sent a ticket requesting to confirm if i did complete the previous quest and they assured I did (Screenshots provided). I also went back to both the locations for the 1st and 2nd quest to double check. Turns out the NPC, Zabra Hexx, which I was suppose to find for the 1st quest is already at the location where I am suppose to turn in the 2nd quest, which also proves I did complete the 1st quest. Problem is, I do not have the 2nd quest to turn it in which I am suppose to have since I did complete the 1st quest (Screenshots provided).

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/qYRqBik

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 09-10-2019, 16:22:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello again,

Did you try going to the other location provided on the quest helper, see if he might be there?

https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=998121&&name=zabra-hexx

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

dylanttj

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-05-2022 00:53)

Post Posted: 09-10-2019, 16:52:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I did found him there and completed the quest. Thanks for the help and sorry for any inconvenience.
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 09-10-2019, 17:04:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Great to hear, and don't worry about it, I'm glad to help!

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 09 October 2019 15:10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 02:34:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x