User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Demon Hunter][Vengeance]Soul Fragments and LoS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message734
DoesMyNameMatter

[Pricefield Junkie]

(since 14-11-2023 17:52)

Votes: 106

Post Posted: 11-12-2018, 14:40:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=203795&&name=soul-fragment
Bug description: If you LoS Soul Fragments you can save them up permanently for use with other spells. You can see what i mean in the following video:
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=xa1dxPuL1p4:

0 0

Lemonbunnie

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-12-2019 21:09)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 11-12-2018, 21:32:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Actually the issue is with MoS, if you have any Soul Fragments out before you click the horn, you will have infinite souls inside the boat.

edit:

In Maw of Souls, after you kill the first boss, if you have even just 1 Soul Fragment spawned and you click the horn to be teleported inside the boat, after you get 'ported, you will have the Soul Fragment buff permanently on you, allowing you to spam Spirit Bomb.
I've noticed this happening only in MoS, haven't seen it happening in any other dg.

0 0

Xtravagant

[Edgelord]

(since 21-06-2019 20:01)

Votes: 45

Post Posted: 13-12-2018, 19:21:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Went ahead and tested the interaction between Spirit Bomb/Fragments and LoS, Spirit Bomb ignores LoS as far as fetching the fragments goes - Proof. Then I tested what Lemonbunnie said, and he's right - the problem is MoS itself and not Spirit Bomb. This situation is very similar to the problem certain classes have with Krosus' platform in the sense that the whole ship, just like the bridge, is scripted differently than regular ground which makes bugs like these pop up. Similar bugs have been reported in the past, and like most of them, this one is confirmed BUT I will still reject it as it's not caused by Demon Hunter specifically.

Demonic Guide

Havoc Raid Guide

0 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Xtravagant, 13 December 2018 17:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 05:26:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x