User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Druids are truly masters of the Earth, they can even fall through it!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1013
kvakajek

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-01-2014 20:51)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 03-05-2013, 22:35:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: Link can not be provided for such a problem.
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: Being unable to stand on a large game objects as a druid and, in some extraordinary cases, with other classes.
Dovada / Proof: I cannot provide a proof, since I have to capture and render a video just to show you what's happening.

Hello,
I understand my description can be confusing so here's the deal:
1. Get a druid and go to Deepholm. Go to Temple of Earth and dismount from any Flight Form. What you will see is your druid Not landing on the floor in order to talk to NPCs or whatever, but falling through the floor and ending on the foundation ground beneath it. It is not a big deal, you just shapeshift Flight Form and go back and do you stuff while flying. But it gets interesting on other places. Many places -
2. Now lets go to Twilight Highlands, for intstance, and try to get some THundermar rep. My wife was on her druid and I was with a shaman. We went to an area with a huge scar on the ground between Bloodgulch and Firebeard's Patrol. Some cataclysmic stuff had happened there and massive boulders are levitating around and some cultists are trying to drain evil energy from the surroundings. So their boss is on the top of this whole thing on the largest of them boulders and the last quests, which gives some nice blues and lots of rep, requires from you to kill exactly this elite dude. So we went there, made our preparations, my wife dismounted Swift Flight Form and changed to Bear Form, trying to charge the *** as fast as possible. Feral Charge worked, But ... she just fell through the boulder and the elite creature followed her, then simply went back to his place after a while. My wife tried all druid forms and none of them worked there. Even normal form.

So this is the problem - on many many large game object Druids as a class are being Unable to stand and walk.
Also this happens with other classes after usage of displacement abilities like Blink or Heroic Leap. You just fall to your death somewhere far below the map.

Thank you for your time reading this.

0 0

Naturezftw

[zonic]

(since 19-08-2018 21:47)

Votes: 27

Post Posted: 03-05-2013, 22:49:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Duplicate.

0 0

MadnessCaffe
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-10-2013 11:59)

Votes: 45

Post Posted: 04-05-2013, 09:30:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is a known bug, it has been reported a lot of times before and it can be annoying sometimes when you want to land on a place suspended somewhere high.
0 0

kvakajek

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-01-2014 20:51)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 04-05-2013, 10:19:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I didnt know, thank you for letting me know.
0 0

pidgeotto1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-04-2019 19:02)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 06-05-2013, 19:14:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I confirm this.I have a druid as main char, and it's not only in Deepholm and Twilight Highlands...It's on Og,Sw, and much other places...
0 0

INsanez0r.

[Need more rage ;o3]

(since 16-08-2016 19:12)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 19-07-2013, 14:47:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Was fixed sience invisible walls.
some screens: http://www.iceimg.com/i/2e/91/0abc9765f9.jpg http://www.iceimg.com/i/ac/2a/7939f4fb2a.jpg
I thinks this can be rejected \ fixed ... @ pirinush.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Pirinush, 19 July 2013 14:03

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 14-05-2024, 16:14:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x