User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Hunter] [Beast master] Some precisions about Thunderslash

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message452
daxou

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-07-2020 12:48)

Post Posted: 29-07-2019, 16:44:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Thunderslash
Bug description: The spell description says Thunderslash should be trigger with every auto attack, but it's looks like Thunderslash is trigger by itself. Sorry for remake a post but this bug is a big problem and i have new proof to add, a video where we can see more details about the bug, with combat log and dps metter informations.

So in the video you can see me get killed in literally 3 seconds and my whole combat log full of Thunderslash hits again. Details damages taken says i take 2.3M damages, but i die and i have 4.8M HP. In damage done you can see the hunter hit me just 1 time with 1 auto attack, devilsaur hit me with Thunderslash for 79K and Hati for 44k, which is obviously wrong when we check combat log. I also noticed in combat log, some times it is written "Hati hit you with Thunderslash for XXX damages" and some times just "Thunderslash hit you for XXX damages". Most of the time there is no informations about who hit me.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5koBCbxU4VQ

Other combat log example after get deleted by Thunderslash : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPG9agf-ioc

Sorry again for re repost, but i don't know where to send you that.

0 0

CyberKing

[the Ripper]

(since 03-03-2024 19:43)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 29-07-2019, 18:11:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'll check it soon, thanks for the info.

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true."
1 0

CyberKing

[the Ripper]

(since 03-03-2024 19:43)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 28-08-2019, 22:47:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Didn't find anything useful but thanks for pointing it out.

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true."
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by CyberKing, 28 August 2019 20:47

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 00:56:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x