User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Hunter] [Marksman] Aspect of Cheetah ignores Windrunning speed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message446
Chielus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-10-2020 20:49)

Post Posted: 03-10-2020, 12:27:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Aspect of the Cheetah
Character name: Snoes
Bug description:

The spell Aspect of the Cheetah ignores the 25% movement gained from Windrunning resulting in the same movement speed when using Cheetah, regardless if Windrunning is active or not.

With Windrunning when I use Cheetah, I jump from 158% movement to 223% movement, then 163% for the last part of the buff.

Without Windrunning when I use Cheetah, I jump from 133% movement to 223%, then 163% for the last part of the buff.

Proof: If needed please let me know, I don't have a screenrecorder installed at this moment.

0 0

MRazmavar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-12-2021 14:51)

Post Posted: 13-10-2020, 14:59:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

confirm .it doesnt ignore at all its RNG and its kinda like 5% of times give you the speed and it must be like always
0 0

zeakey

[Class Mod]

(since 18-08-2023 15:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 23-10-2020, 23:16:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

Thank you for your report. Speed stacking is a very rare case. 90% of the time spell that has higher speed bonus will take over the one with a lesser one. This isn't only the case with a hunter. But with all the classes.

The times when you can actually stack speed bonus is when you use a potion, item or a engineering tinker that isn't unique specifically to your class.

I can't say 100% there are no exceptions. However, your report certainly doesn't show any proof that this particular case is indeed one.

If you believe that you can find a video where you can actually stack these speed buffs please PM me or make another report.

I reject this one for now.

Sincerely,

Zeakey.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by zeakey, 23 October 2020 21:16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 17-04-2024, 00:17:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x