User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Hunter] [Marksman] I have a problem with my Hunter's aimed shot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message365
bichari

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2023 22:00)

Post Posted: 21-04-2020, 09:14:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=19434&name=aimed-shot
Bug description:My hunters aimed shot, deals very low damage compared to other hunters
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCPlxw8R1L8
Knowing that i did all the suggested solutions, such as, deleting the cashe, removed all my items and disc/rec and even removed my Transmog.
by the way my character's name is: Makhdoua
Sorry for the crappy video

Last edited by bichari on 21-04-2020, 17:00:30; edited 6 times in total
0 0

Needix3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-06-2021 07:51)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 21-04-2020, 15:18:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bichari wrote:
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=19434&&name=aimed-shot
Bug description:My hunters aimed shot, deals very low damage compared to other hunters
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=yCPlxw8R1L8:

Knowing that i did all the suggested solutions, such as, deleting the cashe, removed all my items and disc/rec and even removed my Transmog.
by the way my character's name is: Makhdoua
Sorry for the crappy video

Hey mate. Your aimed shot problem consists in the fact that you have only 19% mastery.. Mastery is one of the main stats for marksman hunters because it increases its damage, try adding more mastery, you'll see the difference. Also, choose Trick Shot talent and not Sidewinders. Another thing, if you don't have the legendary ring Soul of the Huntmaster, don't play at lock and load, use True Aim..

0 0

Zormat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-07-2022 23:22)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 24-04-2020, 22:04:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What kind of test is that? First of all, no vulnerable buff, second of all, as the other guy said you have completely wrong talents. Believe me, marksmans can't even come close to complain about Aimeds, since it can crit for 10M, absurd. If you don't know how to properly do damage with your main spell that's another issue. Yours works perfectly fine for your stats-talents setup, tooltip says 666k and you do around 540k because of dummy's armor lol

0 0

CyberKing

[the Ripper]

(since 03-03-2024 19:43)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 24-04-2020, 22:25:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Not much to say here, they have already explained everything.
Rejected.

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true."
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by CyberKing, 24 April 2020 20:25

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 06:49:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x