User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Hunter][Survival] Hunter's Pet with Trinkets

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message374
huntershote

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-07-2020 12:08)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 08-06-2019, 23:47:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Trinkets in General (All of them)
Bug description: on Retail, if you let the pet start attacking and you have any trinket that procs from attacking, Such as "Convergence of Fate" or "Entwined Elemental Foci" you should proc these two or any others from your pets attacks, basically that's why the Beast Mastery Hunter have the highest proc rate of the Convergence of Fate, because his attack counts also his two Pet's attack count as well.
on my Survival hunter i tried to check if i used my Main Cooldown to check and let my pet solo attacks on the dummy, will it get my some procs from the "Convergence of Fate" or not, but actually it did not.
and i even tried some other Trinkets such as, "Entwined Elemental Foci" and let the pet solo attack, it never proc once !
so here are some proofs, some screenshots with the Timers.
Proof:
Here is a photo where i first started attacking and used my Cooldown
https://imgur.com/a/tiwtuPO

and here is the photo where i the cooldown is just 1 sec away from reseting, and the timer has the same time of the entire cooldown, which means, the pet never proc the trinket atleast once.
https://imgur.com/ZHmOdGE

you can also make sure that the timer was correct when you check the Berserk Spell underneath the Main Cooldown, which has 1:37 Cooldown on the first picture, and 0:37 on the 2nd picture.

0 0

CyberKing

[the Ripper]

(since 03-03-2024 19:43)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 09-06-2019, 00:24:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Could you bring some proof from Retail that this indeed happens since I have never heard of this mechanic in my 6 years of playing this game. So I'll have to reject.

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true."
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by CyberKing, 08 June 2019 22:24

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 05:34:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x