User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Hunter Tame Challenge: Fenryr

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1349
Keyina

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-11-2019 21:32)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 29-07-2017, 19:36:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=9986802&&name=fenryr-mythic
Bug description: There was an update for Fenryr boss that added Hunter Tame Challenge (that's how I call it, it's not official name) to tame this might beast. By looking on wowhead comments (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=99868/fenryr#comments) this is the way to do it:

Hunters: kill Hymdall and Fenryr on base mythic difficulty (hotfixed: must be done solo), reset the instance, walk back in to neutral Fenryr chilling in his cave, enjoy tame.
Alternatively, you can just extend an old mythic HoV lockout and walk right in.

more detailed comment:
1. Go to Halls of Valor (MYTHIC difficulty), run straight to Hymdall skipping all the trash with feign death.
2. Kill Hymdall, use BL pet, keep mend pet on, shouldn't be a problem. Only took 1 try.
3. Go to fenryr, skipping the trash by using feign death again and heal CD's.
4. Attack fenryr until he runs away and then clear some of the wolves around the cave.
5. Again pop BL+prepot and just nuke him down. Save Misdirection for when the adds spawn and make your pet tank them.
If pet dies, just ress and feign death to reset aggro to pet. Use healing CD's when needed. Try not to stop dps while he is doing Scent of Blood. Took me a couple tries.
6. GO OUT of the instance, right-click your characters portrait and reset all instances.
7. Go back in to fenryrs cave skipping the trash like you did before and a neutral Fenryr should be in the cave.
8. Tame him and enjoy. =)

Proof: At this moment I don't have any, but when I asked about it on Discord I got told that it's not scripted/isn't working, so I decided to put a report about it. I can't test it myself since I won't be able to kill Fenryr alone, I think, and there is very slight chance it is actually scripted, so... yeah! If it is working please let us know, Hunters would love to try this challenge.

3 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 17-09-2017, 17:15:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed. Fenryr doesn't respawn as tameable neutral in the den after i killed him in mythic 0 difficulty mode.
2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Elvenking, 27 December 2018 13:11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-09-2024, 15:32:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x