User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Hunter][beast mastery] new video clip proof, pet bug damage ( thunderslash)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message2108
vuanhlam92

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-02-2022 20:59)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 13-03-2019, 22:16:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=238087&&name=thunderslash
Bug description: after being rejected many times,more than a month, finally I had many proofs that could not be rejected, these are 2 topics before :
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/REJECTED-Hunter-beast-mastery-pet-attack-too-fast-on-warlock-t553600.html
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/REJECTED-Hunter-beast-mastery-pet-damage-in-arena-t550943.html

Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=sVRqmTB0SRU:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1aF57aKcNnM:

Last edited by vuanhlam92 on 13-03-2019, 22:30:32; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Bizo

[Stalker]

(since 16-11-2022 21:48)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 14-03-2019, 15:53:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This definitely not a thunderslash related bug, the spell is working fine. This is something caused by the attack speed of the pet being extremely high and thus proccing thunderslash(Just look at how borked the attack animation of the pet is in the first video). That kind of attack speed is not normal even with 3 stacks of dire frenzy(126% AS). At first i though it was a bug related to dire frenzy attacks proccing thunderslash but I just tested on a target dummy and it is not the case. I'm leaning more toward some kind of an exploit that bugs the pet attack speed since they seem to attack just fine for a bit before going machine gun mode.
2 0

vuanhlam92

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-03-2019, 16:08:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bizo wrote:
This definitely not a thunderslash related bug, the spell is working fine. This is something caused by the attack speed of the pet being extremely high and thus proccing thunderslash(Just look at how borked the attack animation of the pet is in the first video). That kind of attack speed is not normal even with 3 stacks of dire frenzy(126% AS). At first i though it was a bug related to dire frenzy attacks proccing thunderslash but I just tested on a target dummy and it is not the case. I'm leaning more toward some kind of an exploit that bugs the pet attack speed since they seem to attack just fine for a bit before going machine gun mode.

yeah, I have about 5,4m HP + 1,1m shield,my prestige rank 10 with 934 ilvl, although I used defensive spell ( reduce 40% damage) but still killed by newbie prestige rank 1 with low ilvl in 2-3 sec

0 0

Warbike

[Creep]

(since 27-03-2022 18:48)

Votes: 40

Post Posted: 16-03-2019, 04:32:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

vuanhlam92 wrote:
Bizo wrote:

yeah, I have about 5,4m HP + 1,1m shield,my prestige rank 10 with 934 ilvl, although I used defensive spell ( reduce 40% damage) but still killed by newbie prestige rank 1 with low ilvl in 2-3 sec

Prestige level isn't enough to judge players' skill level. It say you that the player have just played more BG/arena than you.

Bizo wrote:

By the way, i agree with you. Something is screwing up pet's autoattack speed, but it's very hide because not all BM hunters do those damage.

Last edited by Warbike on 16-03-2019, 04:34:47; edited 1 time in total
0 1

vuanhlam92

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-03-2019, 14:32:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Warbike wrote:
vuanhlam92 wrote:
Bizo wrote:

Prestige level isn't enough to judge players' skill level. It say you that the player have just played more BG/arena than you.

Bizo wrote:

By the way, i agree with you. Something is screwing up pet's autoattack speed, but it's very hide because not all BM hunters do those damage.

I agree that prestige level isn't enough to judge players' skill level but I'm not a noob player that can't survive in 2-3 secs and have 0 damage in game, did u see my 2 videos clip?

0 1

Warbike

[Creep]

(since 27-03-2022 18:48)

Votes: 40

Post Posted: 16-03-2019, 22:31:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

vuanhlam92 wrote:
Warbike wrote:
vuanhlam92 wrote:
Bizo wrote:

Bizo wrote:

I agree that prestige level isn't enough to judge players' skill level but I'm not a noob player that can't survive in 2-3 secs and have 0 damage in game, did u see my 2 videos clip?

I never gave you a bad judgement, I know that lock resistance is tank-like , but with that answer you clearly said what I pointed you out with my previous comment. I also explained that i agree with the autoattack speed bug. -

0 0

MickoSD

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-05-2019 17:50)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 24-03-2019, 11:42:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HHg6svXygNk:

pls fix this bullshit

1 0

Everdeen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-07-2020 16:26)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 01-05-2019, 09:05:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thunderslash is not bugged, it does exactly what it says. "While Aspect of the Wild is active, Hati and your primary pet also trigger a Thunderslash with each auto attack, dealing 53,815 (in my case) Natura damage." If the BM has over 15% haste and he uses all his buttons like he press Aspect of the Wild and then he applies 2 stacks of Dyre Frenzy on his pets, ofc his pets will go crazy and attack very very fast. 1 stack of Dyre Frenzy means + 42% attack speed. 2 stacks = 84% attack speed ( if he gets proc on dyre frenzy he can apply 3 stacks on pet which means +126% attack speed ) + 15% ( this is just an example number ) haste which also gives pet attack speed . And a BM hunter has 2 pets tho, even if only the primary pet gets that Dyre Frenzy buff, it is enough to proc Thunderslash so many times because both Hati and your normal Pet proc it when Aspect of the Wild is active . I can kill you even faster than that guy, you are just frustrated cause he can do that with his class and you can't, that's the only truth. Now get out with this post.

Last edited by Everdeen on 01-05-2019, 09:12:01; edited 1 time in total
0 0

mezoomoaz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-06-2020 16:17)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 02-05-2019, 14:22:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected.

after testing this so many times checking on numbers and replicating the situation which showed no problem with thunderslash at all, same with dire frenzy and same result with every other talent which means (bm hunter burst = bm hunter one shot).
so nothing wrong with it, simply hunter bm is like a canon he can one shot easily if you let him burst you or not playing around it and it's totally normal.

here is a proof about how fast bm hunter can kill in bgs showing also (bm hunter dealing with many other classes including warlocks) and how high his single target dps combined with his lower gear than those hunters you have faced in the arenas.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=oN17PoVC4ug:

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by mezoomoaz, 02 May 2019 12:22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:12:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x