User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] I dont have the missions for Prime Wardenscale after completed the first one!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message193
iciici123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-06-2019 12:04)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 09-06-2019, 14:03:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead quest link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=46694/mail-of-the-ancients
WoW Freakz quest link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=46694&&name=mail-of-the-ancients
Bug description: I did the "The Legend of the Wardenscale" mission in which i captured the owl! I turned the quest and after that i should have got the "Mail of the Ancients" quest from the same NPC and i dont have any quest there! I mention that all of those were done when Nether disruptor was UP and another mention is that i did delete the Cache folder and disable all addons and relogged many times and i still have no quests there!! I did the mission for the Prime wardenscale 1 month ago and it worked fine after i completed the owl mission i got 4 or 5 quests to complete in order to get the prime wardenscale!! So now it is bugged! I also created ticket ingame they said they cant do nothing for me and post here!! So i demand i get the quest in order to get the Prime Wardenscale!!! I have leatherworking 800 maxed out and i crafted 2 legendaries before and now i dont have the quests!!!
Proof: The proof is that i dont have ! mark above the NPC in broken shore!!! (after deleting cache addons restarted etcc!!)

0 0

Domagojf

[Mage Boi]

(since 07-04-2024 08:04)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 10-06-2019, 11:23:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Post actual proof when reporting bugs, stating that the NPC doesn't have an exclamation mark above its' head is not proof.

7.2.5 Fire Mage PvE Guide

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Domagojf, 10 June 2019 09:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 16-05-2024, 19:54:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x