User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Important] Issue with queueing for normal/heroics with extra people.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message249
Plexedd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-03-2019 18:39)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 02-01-2019, 03:56:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: Que'ing with a friend breaks the que system and bugs it out. Que'ing solo the system is fine. The reason this is so important is that i need a friend to help carry me through normals so i can level up my guy high enough to fighty 110's, and everything is 110 since scaling is broken and I cant get my artifact weapon. So either fix one of the two. This is getting ridiculous for new players/alts guys. I understand there's other shit that needs to be fixed, but I can see how this would be one of the higher priority things. I also understand if you wanted to max everything at 110 so the twink problem goes away, or atleast trying to fix it.
Proof:
https://imgur.com/a/LcfO8cF <-- before que
https://imgur.com/a/nSIsSPu <--- After que

It grays out, and relogging fixes it to where you can que up again, but being witha friend and trying to reque with 2+ people causes the broken que button. Even if it some how que'd you up into the pool of dps/tanks/heals, it would still need fixed. But the biggest problem is that it doesn't allow you que up. It kinda just shows you are, but no matter how long you wait in the "que" you'll never enter a dungeon. So you're not really que'd up if that makes any sense. Either way this needs fixed, as its the only way to level up anyone lower than 107ish. Cause lvl 100-106 cant kill 110s.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by SourLemon, 08 February 2019 17:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 00:47:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x