Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Skinning] Cant progress past 650
Plexedd

Replies: 1
Views: 285

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-01-2019, 08:54:51   Subject: [Skinning] Cant progress past 650
WoW Freakz link: N/A
Bug description: I recently picked up skinning after the 7.2.5 patch went live, and I finally got around to leveling it up. Spent around 4 1/2 hours farming, finally was able to ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Important] Random PvP flagging
Plexedd

Replies: 3
Views: 443

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-01-2019, 04:40:50   Subject: [Important] Random PvP flagging
Bug description: Currently getting flagged for PvP when I'm under the sentinax trying to kill stuff that comes through the portals. It may take 10 seconds it may take 5 minutes, but I will randomly ge ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Important] Issue with queueing for normal/heroics with extra people.
Plexedd

Replies: 0
Views: 249

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-01-2019, 03:56:21   Subject: [Important] Issue with queueing for normal/heroics with extra people.
Bug description: Que'ing with a friend breaks the que system and bugs it out. Que'ing solo the system is fine. The reason this is so important is that i need a friend to help carry me through normals ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Dalaran] The Call of Icecrown + Scaling bug
Plexedd

Replies: 8
Views: 1126

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-12-2018, 22:46:31   Subject: [Dalaran] The Call of Icecrown + Scaling bug
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=38990&name=the-call-of-icecrown
Bug description: Unable to do class campaigns because of current scaling bug. It's kind of impor ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Hunter][Talent] Lock and load
Plexedd

Replies: 23
Views: 4816

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 27-12-2018, 05:29:01   Subject: [Hunter][Talent] Lock and load
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=194595&name=lock-and-load
Bug description: The way the spell is suppose to work, when proc'd, Lock and load gives 2 charges of ...

Page 1 of 1