User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Kosumoth the Hungering - World Quest attunement

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message3127
twistedfate

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-05-2018 02:11)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 11-08-2017, 18:59:54 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kosumoth the Hungering seems to be spawned when he shouldn't be until someone discover him, but that's not a big issue for now I guess.

In order to make this boss to appear, you have click a certain orbs into specific order which also unlocks a World Quest: DANGER:Kosumoth the Hungering. It should reward you with Fathom Dweller or either Hungering Claw depends on your luck. Its not sure if you got once the pet, the next time you'll get the mount to drop. It can repeat. The World Quest have two weeks of cooldown.

Here comes the part how to summon him and get the quests available for you:

First you have to go to Drak'thul and talk with him. Here on Freakz the gossip its missing. He just simply greets you

After that you're supposed to go at a cave at 57,52 on the broken shore and click Mound of Dirt at the end of the cave to get the Weathered Relic. Sadly you cant obtain the relic from the mud. Its not dropping and its not even set in the database to do so.

When you do that, you have to go back to Drak'thul and talk with him. When you do all that stuff you'll be ready to start discovering the orbs I mention before. Even though the whole first part is not working I decide to spend my time and check the orbs. Are they clickable? Are they spawned? Yes they are! From 10 orbs only 2 are missing completely. They are not spawned. I have no idea are they scripted even! Does the trigger will work? So anyway.... after you click all the orbs you have to talk with Drak'thul once again to finish the whole attunement. The first one who discover that (like realm first) will trigger a server-wide message "Azeroth itself recoils as <name> unleashes an ancient evil. Kosumoth the Hungering walks the land once more...". Which appears in the middle of the screen of whoever is online at this moment both Horde & Alliance.

Video showing the orbs:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZMnJ0ixuG3E:

Sadly I cannot provide exact places (gps cords) for the two orbs to be spawned. If a coordinates from the game will work for you lemme know. I will add them.

Staff message (LethalFactorLK):

inactive quest

3 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 05-09-2017, 16:24:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

TheUltimateRalph wrote:
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=43798&&name=danger-kosumoth-the-hungering
Bug description: I did the little questline as seen in this video ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=B1a2CxaeFs0&t=93:

) to get the Kosumoth the Hungering world quest. After i clicked on the last shadow orb, all the orbs dissapeared and the npc Drak'thul did his dialogue, but the world quest didn't pop up. After i relogged, the npc despawned as well and the quest still didn't pop up.
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/oS1nH (P.S. the orb is supposed to be on the table if u didn't complete the full event of getting the world quest, and the npc should be there even after completing it)

1 0

Jorkatabrat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-09-2018 17:57)

Post Posted: 06-09-2017, 00:57:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The World Quest indeed doesn't show up.Clicked all the orbs and the NPC did his dialogue.
Kosumoth is spawned, but mount and pet are not obtainable.A bit dissapointing after 2-3 hours of walking around and clicking on hidden orbs. -

1 0

Warbike

[Creep]

(since 27-03-2022 18:48)

Votes: 40

Post Posted: 27-07-2018, 23:23:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Any news about?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 16 August 2018 10:22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 20:04:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x