User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [LFG Internal Error] DK

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message1158
nein

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-10-2020 23:36)

Post Posted: 01-10-2020, 23:01:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: No link because it is not a quest.
Character name: Elric
Bug description: Anytime I queue for RDF or LFR it says: "Internal LFG Error" and it does not join. I tried with another low level character - Kuntar - and it works. With my main pg dk Elric it won't work.
If I try to join PvP the error is this: "You have been removed from a PvP queue because someone is missing required quest completion."
You closed my Bug Report with this: "It's related to the level of your character. Currently, you can't queue up for legacy content, only for legion."
I have a question: Why does group finder works with my lvl 34 warrior? I f it is a problem with legacy content it should not work also with the other character...
Thank you for your patience, waiting for your answer.
Proof: https://imgur.com/nihmBds

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 02-10-2020, 03:24:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

From what I've seen, that error message for PvP would show to DK's, but it is also related to the level of the character.
Based on the tests I've done, the LFG error was present for multiple classes, not only DK's. I will recheck that just in case tomorrow.

Also since this is quite a trivial thing as the main priority is legion, please continue leveling up with quests. You will be able to do old content and PvP once you reach lvl 110.

0 0

nein

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-10-2020, 17:59:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok, I'll try to max the character with quest.
Please do not close this topic, I let you know if the group finder tool will start to work when I'll reach level cap.

Thanks

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 02-10-2020, 19:18:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You get this error if there is no functional dungeon for your level range for the RDF tool. Most dungeons are disabled for the tool (but can be accessed normally on a high level character).

It's best to level up by doing quests.

This problem will not occur once you reach level 98 and obtain your artifact weapon to unlock Legion Dungeons.

As per your request, I'll give you a few days to respond and confirm this statement before I close this topic.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

nein

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-10-2020, 01:36:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I reached lvl 98. No more error occur ...atm...

You can close this topic

Thanks

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 04-10-2020, 02:16:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Glad it's okay now.
If you experience any other issues, feel free to make a new report. Good luck!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 04 October 2020 00:16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 07:01:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x